Should khabib be stripped if he doesn't accept the rematch

nope. fight wasn't at 155

Cowboy wasn't/isn't a contender

JG & Pourier are contenders Conor should be focused on.

Lets focus on the Tony fight. Dana was an asshole last night even for him. Tony is fighting in April and all he wanted to talk about was Conor and Khabib.. Personally April is BS to have to wait that long. But Khabib is not a fan of activity..

No. Now if Conor wins a fight or two at 155 and becomes the clear #1 contender, then we can talk about it.

i wonder why the khabib fanboys are so insecure today?

conor beat the company man impressively. they cant be scared?

He should be stripped if he doesn't accept it within a month. The GOAT is ready to go - does Khabib accept the challenge?

It sucks, but yes they should and they will if they have to.

Khabib does not run the UFC. WME and the UFC are a million times richer than Khabib will ever be. They're not going to let him dictate how they run their own business lol.

They've made it clear they want the rematch. Khabib can refuse of course, and he'll be stripped, and the UFC will move on with Conor vs someone else for the belt. The hardcore fans will call it bullshit (which it would be), but the casuals will move on quickly and the UFC will market the fuck out of Conor.

It's plainly obvious at this point that they want Conor at the top. He is their biggest money maker, and Khabib has been hinting at retirement possibly as soon as 1 or 2 more fights.

So, what would you do? Set a precedent for other fights to run your business by pandering to the guy who has maybe a year or two left in him in Khabib, or back the guy who potentially has years left in him of big money fights and is by far the biggest draw the sport has ever seen in Conor?

i wonder why the khabib fanboys are so insecure today?

conor beat the company man impressively. they cant be scared?

I guess people just want a fighter to earn a legitimate shot at a title and not just be handed one due to twitter followings, oh and if they can do it in the actual weight class they wish to compete in that would be peachy too thanks.

Call me crazy but I kinda agree with them.

Conor makes him rich, and all of a sudden he's such a tough guy, smfh
You really wanna see Conor present his neck, get strangled and tap out again?

Beating the shit out of Conor and making him quit proves who the tough guy really is, no?

Or is that a bank account/social media thing nowadays?

I only advocate not fighting when the UFC is robbing you of a good paycheck. If you are being paid well and refuse you get the strip

Yes, but not because Conor deserves a rematch, I just want to see all his fans crying when Khabib mauls him again.

I guess people just want a fighter to earn a legitimate shot at a title and not just be handed one due to twitter followings, oh and if they can do it in the actual weight class they wish to compete in that would be peachy too thanks.

Call me crazy but I kinda agree with them.
you mean like beating a real estate guy? lol

I don't like what you said, only because it stinks not because you wrote it, it's an honest and logical appraisal of how the UFC runs.

Rare to see around here (today more so)

WWE universe too. Where storylines are more important than accomplishments.

I gave up on UFC being legit the day they unveiled the BMF belt. They will put on the fights that sell they don't care about rankings. Nothing but freakshow fights from here on out bud.

Back