Should khabib be stripped if he doesn't accept the rematch

i wonder why the khabib fanboys are so insecure today?

conor beat the company man impressively. they cant be scared?
Scared of what exactly..?

Khabib Vs Conor has already happened.

{<huh}

And McGregor got dominated.

you mean like beating a real estate guy? lol

Oh how many fighters did they line up for beeb to fight? how many did he turn down hey?

Yeh none, not a single one.

He might have won it from raging Al but he kept it from Conor in a way you could never have dreamt of.

Oh and way to duck the weight class point.

Conor should probably deserve the rematch first. Let’s try and remember that Cowboy is not a WW or LW title contender.

Why should he? If the rankings were legit....oh wait, never mind

Scared of what exactly..?

Khabib Vs Conor has already happened.

{<huh}

And McGregor got dominated.
right so why are all the kabobers up in arms today, defending their man? and why?
that's all history, why so much crying today?

right so why are all the kabobers up in arms today, defending their man? and why?
that's all history, why so much crying today?
Of course, there will be some pushback when Conor fans are already suggesting after one win, that he'd beat Khabib in the rematch, and that he's ducking..

How can Khabib duck a fighter that he's already dominated. It's retarded logic..

Oh how many fighters did they line up for beeb to fight? how many did he turn down hey?

Yeh none, not a single one.

He might have won it from raging Al but he kept it from Conor in a way you could never have dreamt of.

Oh and way to duck the weight class point.
way to go. keep defending your man crush.
why cant a khabib fan have a discussion without mentioning conors name

Who does he think he is calling the shots? I say strip him if a contract isn't signed within 9 months.
DFW will give him no other option than Conor and if Kabeebee doesnt get the 100 mil his pops is saying they want for the rematch and Khabib plays the im not doing it game, than ya better believe the pink goof will strip him eventually.

Well its the UFC's belt so they can do what they like, but it won't be worth much if they strip the champ for refusing to fight someone he's already beat ....... easily.

way to go. keep defending your man crush.
why cant a khabib fan have a discussion without mentioning conors name

The discussion is should khabib be stripped if he wont give conor the re, you do realise that don't you, you are aware that conor is inherently a part of the thread I am posting in?

Care to point out how I take part in that discussion without talking about conor?

Please go ahead, I'll give you ten to think of a witty and pointless response.

I would bet that even a majority of Conor fans would rather see Khabib fight Tony, then Justin, then Conor, but only if he beats Poirier. No one cares that Conor beat the ghost of Cerrone. No one serious anyway.

Of course, there will be some pushback when Conor fans are already suggesting after one win, that he'd beat Khabib in the rematch, and that he's ducking..

How can Khabib duck a fighter that he's already dominated. It's retarded logic..
it is crazy logic. don't let the conor fanboys get to you.
its only a bunch of words that don't make sense.
after reading a few threads I will say I have noticed khabib fans are shook today.
im not trying to start a riot im just trying to figure out why they are shook up so bad today.
we all knew conor was going to win in impressive fashion. I thought that was a given.

The discussion is should khabib be stripped if he wont give conor the re, you do realise that don't you, you are aware that conor is inherently a part of the thread I am posting in?

Care to point out how I take part in that discussion without talking about conor?

Please go ahead, I'll give you ten to think of a witty and pointless response.
and I simply asked why are khabib fanboys so shook up today?
we all knew the outcome of the fight last night, no suprises there.
there are a lot of triggered fanboys desperate to defend khabibs honor.
lol.
like he cares. no point in getting worked up. he has a fight coming up and then will retire.
I would bet khabib isn't all worked up like half the shertatards repeating his name over and over

Back