Should khabib be stripped if he doesn't accept the rematch

Khabib will fight whoever they give him. Dont act like he's scared lmao!
He dismantled conor! Conor should have to fight a legit contender before he gets a title shot

Knock the shit off we all know Conor doesn't want to get mauled again this is all talk.

khabib is on track to defend his bel a third time..I don't remember this happening in LW for a long time..

WTF is up with this rematch shit? Conor has barely any fights at LW. Fought Khabib and got finished. There is absolutely no logic in this rematch. Zero.

Maybe for a deserving contender but not for Conor. His fight with Cowboy means nothing. They did this because they knew there was a good chance that the top contenders at LW would beat him.

What do you mean they cannot?

The UFC isn't some sports league. They can do whatever they want. If Khabib proves to be too much of a threat to their agenda, don't think for a second they wouldn't turn on him and strip him. They're not going to let some guy who only plans to stick around for a couple more fights set a precedent and decide how they run their organization.

They stripped GDR for not wanting to fight Cyborg because Cyborg had been done for PEDs and was coming off 2 wins at catchweight. Cyborg had no wins in the UFC at FW at all.

The UFC decide who the #1 contenders are, not us, not fight records, and not the media. If the UFC say Conor is now the #1 contender and next in line, then that's the way it is, regardless of how bullshit and unfair it is.
I'm telling ya they wont do it. They want their cake and eat it too. Gdr was trying to get stingy on a div w 3 ppl in it

Because he beat the living lights out of him with all his big talk and fouls and then beat his team afterwards! This time if Conor says one bad word about Khabib then the eagle will cripple him!

probably because Conor ain't ducking Khabib
I bet Al wants to fight Kalabeeb again too. He actually went all 5 rounds on a days notice. I guess Al fans should want that rematch too amiright?

I'm telling ya they wont do it. They want their cake and eat it too. Gdr was trying to get stingy on a div w 3 ppl in it

What they did to GDR was them setting a precedent. It showed what the UFC are willing to do to get the matches they want.

The reason they want Conor vs Khabib 2 is because they know Khabib isn't going to hang around much longer. They want that match while it's still available. The only way I see them letting Khabib get away with it is if they decide to let him finish out his career knowing that Conor will still be around to take over and make the money.

Back