Should khabib be stripped if he doesn't accept the rematch

lol good luck with that

They couldn't even strip Demetrious for not taking the TJ fight and threatened to close down the division and DJ was pennies to the dollar.

Khabib is one of the biggest cashcows in the company.

it is crazy logic. don't let the conor fanboys get to you.
its only a bunch of words that don't make sense.
after reading a few threads I will say I have noticed khabib fans are shook today.
im not trying to start a riot im just trying to figure out why they are shook up so bad today.
we all knew conor was going to win in impressive fashion. I thought that was a given.

There is the usual bickering but it’s mostly just fun stuff. I do however see is a bunch of Conor marks running about with dubs, which is a solid metric for who is shook/gotten to etc.

Yes, nearly everyone predicted a 1st round demolition of Cerrone (myself included), so there is a lot of derision being dumped on Conor fans. Particularly the deluded ones who think that KOing Cerrone in the 1st round is worthy of a title shot. I mean, that’s just comical.

and I simply asked why are khabib fanboys so shook up today?

No working up here, we all knew the outcome last night because we all knew that Cerrone couldn't have been more cherry picked to suit Conor.

We all knew that it had no relevance on the 155 title, because it took place at 170.

We all knew that Donald shits the bed when it's a big occasion, and lo and behold....

I'll be straight with you, I don't expect Conor to jump through hoops and win ten fights to get a title shot against beeb, but I do expect him to fight at 155 and to face at least two contenders from the top five.

Is that really the talk of a rampant fanboi?

There is the usual bickering but it’s mostly just fun stuff. I do however see is a bunch of Conor marks running about with dubs, which is a solid metric for who is shook/gotten to etc.

Yes, nearly everyone predicted a 1st round demolition of Cerrone (myself included), so there is a lot of derision being dumped on Conor fans. Particularly the deluded ones who think that KOing Cerrone in the 1st round is worthy of a title shot. I mean, that’s just comical.
absolutely. comical is a good word.

another thing that is comical is that the only two real contenders, tony and Justin also finished cowboy and are lined up for the title shot.

sherdog is good for people worrying/crying about something that doesn't affect them.

you mean like beating a real estate guy? lol

He was put in on short notice

Hate Khabib all you want, but since then he has fought Conor already, easily won

Fought Dustin, again easily won

Now he fights the best guy in the division

Are they not 3 impressive opponents in a row?

Oh yeah nearly forgot, he had two changes before winning his title

But khabib didn't care, as he knew he would beat whoever

I want the rematch, but Conor should have one more at 155 first

No.The only person Khabib SHOULD be fighting is Tony Ferguson.

I don't like what you said, only because it stinks not because you wrote it, it's an honest and logical appraisal of how the UFC runs.

Rare to see around here (today more so)

haha. Cheers, mate. Yeah, it does stink, but that's the reality, and so many posters around here need to realize it.

The worst part is the precedent. Thinking that WME and the UFC are going to pave the way for other fighters to dictate terms like that and cost them money and their business plans is utter insanity.

im not trying to start a riot im just trying to figure out why they are shook up so bad today.

is English your second language?

you're in a thread instigating & not even contributing to the collective discussion.

you're making this all about your own personal agenda.

you've been here long enough, at least man up & admit that you're fucking around, trying to troll Khabib fans.

No working up here, we all knew the outcome last night because we all knew that Cerrone couldn't have been more cherry picked to suit Conor.

We all knew that it had no relevance on the 155 title, because it took place at 170.

We all knew that Donald shits the bed when it's a big occasion, and lo and behold....

I'll be straight with you, I don't expect Conor to jump through hoops and win ten fights to get a title shot against beeb, but I do expect him to fight at 155 and to face at least two contenders from the top five.

Is that really the talk of a rampant fanboi?

I will be honest with you.

you have really toned it down in that last statement.

and I agree with you completely.

but you have to admit, there is some shook up sherdoggers on here today

is English your second language?

you're in a thread instigating & not even contributing to the collective discussion.

you're making this all about your own personal agenda.

you've been here long enough, at least man up & admit that you're fucking around, trying to troll Khabib fans.
I thought it was obvious.
sorry.

If he pulls a GDR, he should get the GDR treatment. That being said, there’s no way he refuses the fight. Him and his team of matchmakers will keep up with this “Conor doesn’t deserve it,” rhetoric but they’ll sign on the dotted line.

Before anybody jumps down my throat:
1. No, Conor doesn’t deserve a title shot and I’m not saying he does.
2. Champs should just fight who the org says they should fight.
3. I don’t think Conor wins the rematch nor do I think Khabib is afraid of the rematch. I just think he’s trying to dole out some revenge for Conor’s antics promoting the first fight.

He was put in on short notice

Hate Khabib all you want, but since then he has fought Conor already, easily won

Fought Dustin, again easily won

Now he fights the best guy in the division

Are they not 3 impressive opponents in a row?

Oh yeah nearly forgot, he had two changes before winning his title

But khabib didn't care, as he knew he would beat whoever

I want the rematch, but Conor should have one more at 155 first
I agree. I was just pointing out that beating an 11th ranked guy can get you a title.
and tony and Justin both just beat Donald and are knocking on the door for the title shot
so i don't believe it is that far fetched for dana to make the rematch.
i would like to see conor fight a few more times before a rematch myself.
im not a fan of either guy but if conor wins impressively a couple more times he makes a good case for being the next guy in line. I would like to see Justin get winner of tony/khabib.
after that who cares, there really is no one else close

I agree. I was just pointing out that beating an 11th ranked guy can get you a title.
and tony and Justin both just beat Donald and are knocking on the door for the title shot
so i don't believe it is that far fetched for dana to make the rematch.
i would like to see conor fight a few more times before a rematch myself.
im not a fan of either guy but if conor wins impressively a couple more times he makes a good case for being the next guy in line. I would like to see Justin get winner of tony/khabib.
after that who cares, there really is no one else close

Fair enough man

If I were a neutral I wouldn't like either too

Khabib needs to beat Tony first. It's embarrassing how much he's being overlooked, especially by the goof

let Conor beg more , maybe Khabib will give him a chance

Fair enough man

If I were a neutral I wouldn't like either too

Khabib needs to beat Tony first. It's embarrassing how much he's being overlooked, especially by the goof
right on. that's what people should be talking about.

the biggest fight in lw history. 2 guys with a 12 win streak going at it for the belt.

that's way more interesting than the conor drama.

I'm perfectly OK with Khabib openly admitting before the sports media that he's ducking Conor until he fights off with the other rightful contender for the belt. You think you're a BMF then do real fight work and step up no red carpet walking to this LW belt don't matter if you got the prez in your pocket.

At this point yes.everyone will make ton more money.

Back