Should I sue?

I live in WV. It is a sue happy state. A woman got millions because a shoplifter running from the store ran her over. Another woman got millions when a piece of ice fell on her. I won’t sue. It was only a bruise. A deep one that hurts, maybe all the way down to the bone, but it will heal. My back is ok, which was my biggest concern. The woman that almost hit me, once she was sure I was ok, laughed hysterically. I was mostly pissed that the manager was seemingly unconcerned.
i aint a sue happy type of guy
but yes, u should sue
I'm with this guy.

How the hell are you going to sue now? Like I said, were there witnesses? Did you call the police to file a report?

Unless you have either of those, you're not going to win.

I'm with this guy.

Part of me is like “yes, do it and buy yourself a kayak” but it seems like such a hassle and I really wasn’t hurt badly. Some bruises and scrapes, plus some embarrassment that shouldn’t last since no one I knew saw me. I just don’t think I could play up the injuries that much. Believe me, I need the money. I currently have no income until my medical retirement is settled, which could be a few more months, but luckily, my wife makes 100k and is my sugar momma

I am about to retire. I will never wear the uniform again. The back surgery was the end. Just waiting for one more doctor visit in two weeks. Then he rules on permanent disability and I medically retire. If that would somehow not happen, and one of the disqualifiers for active duty is a spinal fusion, I will resign and take all the money I put into my pension, around 100k, and invest it. I am already taking classes to get my masters and will go from there. Probably teach higher education. No more arrests in my future.

Damn that sucks. The back I mean, not the retirement..

It doesn't seem worth the stress unless it's genuinely put you out of pocket in some way, which it doesn't appear to have done.
I'd arrange for some of your colleagues to go by and put the shits up the manager though. Check for criminal negligence and maybe some made up stuff.

It's probably the bigfoot trying to kill you after missing you with those rocks in the wood.

Sounds like you should pay better attention to your surroundings. Also if said gas station has CCTV cameras that recorded the incident your getting paid

Why you haven't called Saul already is beyond me.

I would sue if it was me. But since youre not me, and the world probably hasn't fuckrd you over, then you don't deserve that money so I would say you shouldn't but I definitely would. The first chance anything bad like that happens to me, oh yeah I'm suing as many people for as much as possible. They owe me money, and if I'm not given it then I'll take it as much as I can.

Refall in the hole with a witness and call 911 from inside hole

Then file lawsuit

Back