Should I sue?

nhbbear

Duty Belt
@Steel
Reaction score
On Thursday, I had gone to a sheetz gas station, where I made a purchase, and then filled up the tires of my son’s bike. As I was walking across the parking lot, I stepped on a metal cover that was over where the gas trucks deliver the fuel to the station. The metal manhole-like cover collapsed and I fell into the hole. It was only about three feet, but I took a hard fall, hitting my thigh on the inside of the cement hole, hitting my head on the pavement, and then landing on my back. I had back surgery only a few months ago. A car also almost hit me as I lay there, but was able to stop in time.

I have a nasty bruise on my thigh, some back inflammation, but that is about it. I also ruined my new shoes, as they landed in some muck at the bottom of the hole. When I spoke to the manager about it, he accompanied me to the grate, put it back in place and said “there, it is fixed.” I looked at him in disbelief. Not even an apology.

my wife thinks we should contact corporate, but I don’t fee like getting some sheetz coupons in the mail.

what say you?

I think filling the gas station with uppercuts is the only appropriate answer/slution

b89471e7d90b58072f8be73d04d0d1f3.gif

You should definitely contact corporate because most likely it was caught on camera. People have won money for less

Go for out of court settlement. Maybe theyll give you a year of free gas. That issue would solely be the responsibility of that particular store right?

You’ll never be whole again with that inner thigh bruise.

You should definitely contact corporate because most likely it was caught on camera. People have won money for less
I’d call corporate just so they put some shit in place to keep it from happening again.
What if it was a kid? What if that car couldn’t stop? What if it was raining?
And if TS gets a life time supply of jerky in the process, them damn son we all win

Your suffering amuses me. You fell into a hole and almost got ran over by a car? Bwahahaha

dude, you hit your head on the fucking concrete because of them? fuck that. sue them. people have sued for much, much less.

Your suffering amuses me. You fell into a hole and got ran over by a car? Bwahahaha
he's a cop & can easily get your IP address. why do you think all the users that have previously fucked with @nhbbear, are all "gone" now?

RIP in peace yo

he's a cop & can easily get your IP address. why do you think all the users that have previously fucked with @nhbbear, are all "gone" now?

RIP in peace yo

I am not suicidal and have no intention on killing myself. Let this be known.

Back