Should DC petition for a "No contest" at this point?

if cormier would have won, his win would have been discredited completely - jones was on coke, an addict, he wasn't himself, etc.

only fair thing to do.....strip jones. give cormier a shot at gus for the title.

let jones win it fair and square.

if he tests possitive for roids or coke in the after fight test, fuck yeah. At least i would. If he comes clean, nothing to bitch about.

B6xf1HuCcAA3nWo.jpg

Thanks for this, but we need to see the test results from the 4th too, to compare how much his Epitestosterone has increased other wise it doesn't really mean anything

I would love to hear how PED use will be confirmed.

There are always obscure medical/scientific explanations, even if dishonest.

Did some of you learn nothing from observing Chael?

He should demand that CIR testing be done on the various samples that were taken, but he doesn't really have cause for a NC yet, as coke isn't banned out of competition.

Let's see if he gets the lifetime ban or not first.

I think it's widely accepted that the results of this fight will be overturned, barring serious corruption

If you only knew how much you have humiliated yourself posting this truly pathetic bullshit. Every time I see you post I will remember this one, it's that bad.

if cormier would have won, his win would have been discredited completely - jones was on coke, an addict, he wasn't himself, etc.

only fair thing to do.....strip jones. give cormier a shot at gus for the title.

let jones win it fair and square.

Or let Cormier/Gus win it from Jones fair and square. Unfortunately for you and all the other whiny little haters they can't.

He could simply based upon Jones T/E ratios. However without clear evidence of a masking agent the commission wont act upon altering the bouts conclusion.

Plus it would be bad PR for DC amongst the mainstream MMA fans who are for the most part knuckle draggers.

DC should stay classy above all

Wait untill all the details are uncovered, and then take it from there

I hope DC doesn't (he really gains nothing from it)

This fascination with records in MMA that is mirroring boxing is super disturbing. Losses are going to happen in MMA if it's done right. There's no shame in it. And anyone that is following this situation knows DCs loss now seems to have an footnote.

NSAC and UFC are using the positive of cocaine to diverge from the T/E ratio, which is a clear indication of PCT phase in his cycle, he probably fudge his E trying to get a better ratio during the tests. We need some endocrinologists in here.

Thanks for that, interesting read, but hard know what to take from it. As a Jones fan I actually hope they look into the CIR test.. It makes sense all round to clear this up

No problem. Yeah at this point we can't do much but wait for the post fight results and see if they pursue the CIR test. I hope they do just so the fans arent stuck speculating for the rest of his career

Three tests with hormone abnormalities? Yes at this point the fight should be declared a NC unless Bones can offer a convincing explanation.

Personally I view this as pretty compelling evidence of PED use. Can't see another credible explanation beyond alien abduction/experimentation.

Funny enough, when Browne fought Barnett and they had to go through "extra" testing because of Barnett's past PED use, names weren't disclosed, but one of them had a T/E level of over 3:1. Which should have been considered an abnormality that should have been investigated when one of the fighters was a known user.

on what grounds? the athletic commission knew about this in advance and said that it was acceptable and allowed him to fight. according to them he's done nothing wrong and they're the ones that make the decision, so he has no grounds for appeal

DC has already admitted to losing the fight.

This would just come off as extremely butthurt.

If the post-fight drug tests come back positive, the fight will be an NC.

You should get straight on your own opinion, from one thread to the other you're just giving DC no chance to take the high road, although he clearly is. Classless Jones hugger.

Back