Should DC petition for a "No contest" at this point?

Lovetap

Brown Belt
@Brown
Reaction score
I'm thinking that really he should.

1. The cocaine use is confirmed. Even though it is "out of competition" it's still a violation of the UFC's policies and it probably should also be considered a reason for being suspended going forward.

2. The T/E ratio abnormalities. I would like to see an expert opinion but it seems the only logical explanation is masking agents.

3. There are some REAL abnormalities in how this was all handled by the UFC and the NSAC.

Any of these on their own is probably not enough to get a No Contest however when you take them all combined it seems to me that it is reasonable to overturn the decision. I know that he probably won't do this given his position with Fox and the UFC however I believe he should.

----------

edited / added

Another thing I wonder about:

Was DC informed of the positive drug test and the T/E ratio abnormalities prior to the fight? It seems to me that he should have been informed in order to make a decision regarding it. I'm not a fighter but personally I would at the very least want some more in-depth testing prior to the fight. I would not want to fight someone on cocaine or whom is probably using masking agents.

Last edited:
DC has already admitted to losing the fight.

This would just come off as extremely butthurt.

If the post-fight drug tests come back positive, the fight will be an NC.

DC has already admitted to losing the fight.

This would just come off as extremely butthurt.

If the post-fight drug tests come back positive, the fight will be an NC.

So in another thread you were talking about DC supposedly making excuses, and now when someone asks if he should petition because of the T:E ratios you say he already admitted he lost the fight and should leave it alone?

Lol, just LOL at jones fans

Maybe. I believe that Jones did a bump before he went to the cage that night but that's just my opinion.

So in another thread you were talking about DC supposedly making excuses, and now when someone asks if he should petition because of the T:E ratios you say he already admitted he lost the fight and should leave it alone?

Lol, just LOL at jones fans

So just because DC said he lost, but he said it was because he didn't fight to his potential, that is not an excuse?

Do you even logic, bro?

You sound upset.

If the PED usage IS confirmed, then he has every right. For the coke, I doubt he would.

he should just leave it. if it comes back that jj was on peds,it gets turned over anyway.

Let's see if he gets the lifetime ban or not first.

I think it's widely accepted that the results of this fight will be overturned, barring serious corruption

He doesn't have a case at this time.

Nope unless he is a whiney bitch like you TS...then no.

no point at all for him to go through w/ all that aggravation.

So just because DC said he lost, but he said it was because he didn't fight to his potential, that is not an excuse?

Do you even logic, bro?

You sound upset.

Saying you didn't fight as well as you should have is not an excuse, if you recognize that it was your own fault, like he did. But regardless, the point is--You're changing your story.

You said that he should not bother, because he admitted he lost. But obviously if DC is going to make excuses, Jones having very high chances of being on PED's is a much better excuse then "I wasn't as good as I know I can be"

I'm not upset, its just funny how quickly you change what you say after making like 10+ posts in a thread about DC making excuses

Maybe. I believe that Jones did a bump before he went to the cage that night but that's just my opinion.

I thought about this for a little while. Especially when he said he wanted to go interact with the fans before the fight because he felt "off." My only thing is, I thought that once they enter that arena on fight night, they have someone from the AC or UFC following them around the whole time, watching them like a hawk. Am I wrong in thinking this?

He should try to make them do further testing and if the results show that Jones was cheating then he should get his NC. I'm not sure how he would go about making the commission do their jobs properly but someone should be able to force them to do their jobs.

Saying you didn't fight as well as you should have is not an excuse, if you recognize that it was your own fault, like he did. But regardless, the point is--You're changing your story.

You said that he should not bother, because he admitted he lost. But obviously if DC is going to make excuses, Jones having very high chances of being on PED's is a much better excuse then "I wasn't as good as I know I can be"

I'm not upset, its just funny how quickly you change what you say after making like 10+ posts in a thread about DC making excuses

How did I ever change what I said?

You can admit you lost, and still make excuses for why you lost.

Saying he "didn't fight to his potential" is an excuse. If all he had said was that Jones was the better man and he will come back stronger, that would be accepting his loss and not making any excuses.

Are you mental?

Another thing I wonder about:

Was DC informed of the positive drug test and the T/E ratio abnormalities prior to the fight? It seems to me that he should have been informed in order to make a decision regarding it. I'm not a fighter but personally I would at the very least want some more in-depth testing prior to the fight. I would not want to fight someone on cocaine or whom is probably using masking agents.

Back