Should Chuck come out of retirement?

To elaborate upon the general objection to Chuck fighting, the sport passed him by long ago. Even at his best he would have little to offer today's top fighters. On top of that, he's physically way past his prime- slower, weaker chin, etc. Lastly, he's getting paid by UFC regardless. He needs a new hobby.

holy fuck no. i just read the title, and can say no way.

wand should retire too, but wand hasn't had quite as bad of kos lately. but he's been underperforming and has no business fighting anyone but sonnen who has no ko power. (even though sonnen will beat him).

Chuck would dominate dancing with the stars if they let him come back

Hell no.

And he doesn't need the money, like Tito, so why would he.

If Chael gets his wish and wipes the floor with Wandy should Wandy bow out with a fight against Liddel?

I know most folk will hate on this but i'd love to see Chuck one last time.

Chuck needs some bloodspinning treatment for his equilibrium!
he will be fine after that, start training and KO'S the whole division

haha-no-o.gif

My thoughts exactly.

If you are talking strictly about fighting Chael it ain't a bad idea. Not like he is at risk of getting knocked out.

Sure, why not, guys who look like below after getting hit with a short baby left should keep going!!

vlcsnap2010061223h13m45_large.png

Hopefully, wouldn't mind seeing him get knocked out at least once more

I think its a bit too late for Chuck.....its been 3 years and no point in coming back. Besides, Chuck has a job with the UFC and he doesnt need the cash.

No, I wish we could have seen him finish Tito one more time. Sucks that Chuck went out on losses.

I think Sugar Ray Robinson should come out of retirement to fight Mayweather.

Someone needs to make a gif kinda like the one where Hendo and Vitor KO Bisping, but for Chuck. That'll end a thread like this on the first reply

People really want to see the Iceman comatose again ?

Nice troll thread TS. Sold stuff.

Back