Should Chuck come out of retirement?

BigDawg1984

White Belt
Reaction score
If Chael gets his wish and wipes the floor with Wandy should Wandy bow out with a fight against Liddel?

I know most folk will hate on this but i'd love to see Chuck one last time.

No, just no. I don't ever want to see Chuck fight again unless it's a fight that already happened.

yea. i'll watch him fight win or lose. for ihs health proly not., but what do i care if he gets hurt

His chin is pure glass these days, so hell no. He should have hung them up when he got dropped by feather fisted Jardine.

Chuck got retired by Dana several years ago and is in his mid 40s and has a cushy no show job with Zuffa. Not gonna happen, bro.

Yes! I would love to see Chuck face down on the mat again. Make it happen dana!

I think about this a lot actually, it's weird. I want to see Chuck win one last time.

Hell, he still gets the kind of commercial sponsors that most fighters would kill for. Super Bowl commercials, beer ads, etc. What's the point in risking brain damage when he gets paid to do very little as it is?

His chin is pure glass these days, so hell no. He should have hung them up when he got dropped by feather fisted Jardine.

Chucks jaw is not nearly as bad as Wands. But I think Chuck won't be coming back and Wand should probably retire.

nope. no need to see it again...i wish him a happy retirement, and hope Wand does that same (should it go poorly).

The Wings got crazy puck possession

Chucks jaw is not nearly as bad as Wands. But I think Chuck won't be coming back and Wand should probably retire.

Uh, I beg to differ on that one. Wand survived some good shots from Stann who hits hard at MW or LHW, Chuck got starched by an arm punch from Franklin who is not a huge hitter at LHW. Wand's chin is terrible too, but surprisingly, since prime for prime Chuck's was far better, it's held up better than Chuck's.

There is no way that they are going to let Chuck fight under the UFC banner again... I doubt he is interested at this point either... and to be frank, why would Chuck want to revisit his fight with Silva... Chuck got the win, and closed an age old MMA question (albeit rather late in both of their careers)... I can't see Chuck wanting to jeopardize his legacy with a no-win situation... aside from a pay check, there really is no reason for Chuck to want this fight...

I really wanted to see him smash Tito for a third time. Sad it didn't happen.

Back