Shoop SHOOP: Kick covids ass for Bigwaveriders dad!!

(tagging people that posted in this thread and a few more shoopers)

My dad got out of the hospital today!

Wow it has been over 2 weeks! They are sending him to rehab now since he is in such bad shape. We don't know how long he will be there till we talk to them after they diagnose him there.

He has been sick all year and we thought he was on his way out in the fall. Since he has been so sick we were of course scared when he got Covid and that's why it was so bad for him. My sister and I have to care for all his needs from dressing him, to feeding him, and everything. My sister, bless her soul, moved in with him and I am not far away. Of course we haven't seen him in over two weeks and still won't be able to see him in rehab.

He was hospitalized for over a week for a heart condition just before Xmas. We are pretty sure he got Covid there. He came home for Xmas , and a few days later he relapsed, went back to the hospital and found he had Covid.

Anyways, I would like to thank you all for posting in this thread. It really brightened me up. Made me feel even more at home here at Sherdog with my bros. I still have to show the Shoops to my dad! (well not ALL of them haha) I told him that a bunch of guys on the forum we pulling for him and Photoshopping him as a Super hero and stuff, kicking Covid's ass! BTW he did say thank you and he appreciates all of your support.

I'm probably gonna post more Shoops here of my dad winning, so feel free to continue!

Glad to hear it man. Hopefully he makes a speedy recovery and is back to feeling better than he did all of 2020.

Wow it has been over 2 weeks! They are sending him to rehab now since he is in such bad shape. We don't know how long he will be there till we talk to them after they diagnose him there.

He has been sick all year and we thought he was on his way out in the fall. Since he has been so sick we were of course scared when he got Covid and that's why it was so bad for him. My sister and I have to care for all his needs from dressing him, to feeding him, and everything. My sister, bless her soul, moved in with him and I am not far away. Of course we haven't seen him in over two weeks and still won't be able to see him in rehab.

He was hospitalized for over a week for a heart condition just before Xmas. We are pretty sure he got Covid there. He came home for Xmas , and a few days later he relapsed, went back to the hospital and found he had Covid.

Anyways, I would like to thank you all for posting in this thread. It really brightened me up. Made me feel even more at home here at Sherdog with my bros. I still have to show the Shoops to my dad! (well not ALL of them haha) I told him that a bunch of guys on the forum we pulling for him and Photoshopping him as a Super hero and stuff, kicking Covid's ass! BTW he did say thank you and he appreciates all of your support.

I'm probably gonna post more Shoops here of my dad winning, so feel free to continue!
That's awesome man.

Thanks for the tag, excellent news, happy for you and the fam!

It_Smell_Like_Bitch_In_Here_Banner.jpg

Attachments

• It_Smell_Like_Bitch_In_Here_Banner.jpg
    It_Smell_Like_Bitch_In_Here_Banner.jpg
    68.4 KB · Views: 0

Great news man. Glad to hear it.

very happy to hear that brother, brightened up my day. Peace and blessings on you and your family.

Great news! Happy your old man got to kick this virus' butt. Hope he leaves it behind completely without experiencing any late term complications. Keep us posted!

BA GAW HE REVERSES COVID!!!

EnPY.gif

ITS TAPPING!! ITS TAPPING!!!!

giphy-downsized.gif

OOOOOOOHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH

OhEp.gif

After I lost my Dad to COVID back in April, I know all to well the hell you’re family has been through. It makes me very happy to hear that your Dad is COVID free and in recovery...
tenor.gif

Attachments

• med-cropped-Pics-Art-01-06-02-06-24.png
    med-cropped-Pics-Art-01-06-02-06-24.png
    186.1 KB · Views: 37

Hold up before showing our shoops to him until he's recovered for a bit longer. Sherdog shoopers have been known to cause adverse effects in people recovering from covid due to breathing issues caused by laughing hysterically & having no idea why what they're viewing is so fooking funny! :p

Glad Pappa Rider is doing better bro... much love to you & your family for having his back. :cool:

I an glad to hear your dad is better now that did brighten my day.
I am happy our little silly community and sport exist.

Way cool brah!! It did brighten my day too. We thought he was a goner.

Fantastic! Great shoop brah.

Amen to that, Hope he gets in excellent shape. :)

Than brother psycho!

Such awesome news my friend!
4tux03.jpg

the most handsome man on the world!!

Good to hear brother.
I'm glad this thread brought a smile to him, keep him smiling and he'll be out in no time

Oh he hasn't seen it yet. Definitely gonna have to censor some of these haha.

Great news. Not quite over yet so we all wish him a speedy recovery

Thanks bro. Still a while to go before he gets home.

Good luck! And hope for a quick recovery!
The solution:
upload_2021-1-14_14-2-46-png.826004

Thank you Mr Mandick!!

Most excellent!

Hope all continues to improve and SherWell thoughts continue to flow (like a big wave). :cool:

haha great words brother. so nice.

Back