Shoop SHOOP: Kick covids ass for Bigwaveriders dad!!

That's Bethe Correia's actual appendix. She got it removed and posted pics on the internet. See spoiler.

7jqpdRP.gif

@ tagging the appendix crew.
@Buff @Myrddin Wild @newjerseynick @bigwaverider @AleYeah @Bjjpitbull8 @Kryptt @Jose Beehive @Iron Skin @orgazmo @Arqueto

med-cropped-pics-art-01-06-02-06-24-png.826030

tenor.gif

Great shoop brother!! I so appreciate it. Thanks for doing a gif. I really love when people make gifs.

It was on my mind recently! Glad to have an update, thanks for sharing and all the best in recovery. BWR’s dad bless

Thanks Hitto!!

Hey man, missed this, I don't come as often as I did 'round here. Therefore I'm genuinely impressed by this support thread! Sherdog at its finest!

**MORE IMPORTANTLY than anything, ALL the best to your Pops!** I'm sure family support is invaluable to him, and these shoops...well may these be an icing on his "Welcome back!" cake.

It actually did lift his spirits. Mirhalo for the well wishes brah. Hope he is home soon.

Just seen this news....
very happy to hear that your Dad is improved and out of hospital -- that's a huge step and really excellent progress!

Hope he continues to strengthen and with his friends and family doing everything they can, I'm sure his spirits are up.

Thanks Doughie! Gonna have to add Papa BWR to a Doughie Dance Shoop. Now get some shoops going dude!!

Glad to hear Best Wishes

Thank you brother. Much mahalo.

Glad to hear it man. Hopefully he makes a speedy recovery and is back to feeling better than he did all of 2020.

Mahalo nui Pakman. Appreciate it.

That's awesome man.

Thanks you kind sir!

Thanks for the tag, excellent news, happy for you and the fam!

Thanks for that bro. Yea everyone is happy on my end.

haha good shoop. thank you.

Great news man. Glad to hear it.

Thanks Jack!!

That's GREAT news BWR!!!

[A small dump because I refuse to let my post count go much higher, and certainly never over 100! - Feel free to reset my count if you can! Or maybe @Lethal or some other Mod could since my ability to delete my own posts has been taken away :(]
dJ14nZu.gif

ls4FLG6.gif

0X0CUT5.jpg

ww8oNqE.jpg

UqK2vAj.gif

Does it make me ghay that I actually saw the shad face in that one?
No.
What makes you ghay is the fact that you missed Shocked Rogan in this one:

yLBRedL.gif

OK, in fairness, Rogan was only visible for 7 frames in the original.
I've added into more of the gif now.
I was lazy first go-round
And my laziness continued as evidenced by the shoddy job done with the update
I AM LAZY
IT IS KNOWN

Thanks a BUNCH for making me use a post (1 of 14 remaining) replying!
:mad:
Now 13 left....

This thread is awesomein honor of probably my favorite poster. Hope your dad gets better... my uncle is in the hospital with covid so yeah.... someone make a shoop of covid getting kicked in the balls if they havent already

FUCK!
Are you saying the one I bought off this dude in the TAPOUT tshirt behind the Red Robin isnt legit?

I heard rumors of some bootleg Bethe appendixes. I reckon they do exist. :D

th

That's what I'm talking about brother! Thanks for the update and he's still in my prayers!

Thank you bro. He has a lot of people praying for him.

Threw up in my mouth a little, but I'm not gonna puke for BWRs dad.

haha

<RomeroSalute>

Some serious shooping there... Hell of a combo too... Mir, Anton, Covid, and age app... 2021 off to a flying start!

Funny thing @Buff is that I am now using a cell phone app in my shooping. Faceapp can age someone well in just one click. Would take me an hour or more to do that in PS. :D

hehe. :p

Nice shoop bro. Papa ready for ass kicking.

That's GREAT news BWR!!!

[A small dump because I refuse to let my post count go much higher, and certainly never over 100! - Feel free to reset my count if you can! Or maybe @Lethal or some other Mod could since my ability to delete my own posts has been taken away :(]
dJ14nZu.gif

ls4FLG6.gif

0X0CUT5.jpg

ww8oNqE.jpg

UqK2vAj.gif

epic work once again the Master mike. I will contact you via PM once again. I so appreciate your gifs!!!

(tagging people that posted in this thread and a few more shoopers)

My dad got out of the hospital today!

Wow it has been over 2 weeks! They are sending him to rehab now since he is in such bad shape. We don't know how long he will be there till we talk to them after they diagnose him there.

He has been sick all year and we thought he was on his way out in the fall. Since he has been so sick we were of course scared when he got Covid and that's why it was so bad for him. My sister and I have to care for all his needs from dressing him, to feeding him, and everything. My sister, bless her soul, moved in with him and I am not far away. Of course we haven't seen him in over two weeks and still won't be able to see him in rehab.

He was hospitalized for over a week for a heart condition just before Xmas. We are pretty sure he got Covid there. He came home for Xmas , and a few days later he relapsed, went back to the hospital and found he had Covid.

Anyways, I would like to thank you all for posting in this thread. It really brightened me up. Made me feel even more at home here at Sherdog with my bros. I still have to show the Shoops to my dad! (well not ALL of them haha) I told him that a bunch of guys on the forum we pulling for him and Photoshopping him as a Super hero and stuff, kicking Covid's ass! BTW he did say thank you and he appreciates all of your support.

I'm probably gonna post more Shoops here of my dad winning, so feel free to continue!
Fuck yea! Wishing your dad a speedy recovery!
One more meme for the road:

4twp68.jpg

Back