Shoop SHOOP: Kick covids ass for Bigwaveriders dad!!

Hopefully the next step of him going home will be soon. Big ups to you and your sister for all the hard work taking care of him

Thanks brother. :D

Does it make me ghay that I actually saw the shad face in that one?

No. That's not what makes you gay.

It's the copious amount of men lined up outside your house every night. :p

Get well soon to poppa BWR.

Mirhalo brother!!

This thread is awesomein honor of probably my favorite poster. Hope your dad gets better... my uncle is in the hospital with covid so yeah.... someone make a shoop of covid getting kicked in the balls if they havent already

Oooh thanks bro!! I'm honored. I learned from @MastiffMike. I tried so hard to keep up with him in the beginning. Don't tell him I copied some of his techniques haha.

Outstanding! Godspeed on a smooth recovery

Thanks Mr Click!

dude most underrated one in the thread so far

Nahh brah. that @propain14 shoop was one of the best!

That's fucking gold lmao!!
Great news for your dad! I'll keep sending good vibes your way :)

Thanks brother. Can use all the vibes we can get!

Fuck yea! Wishing your dad a speedy recovery!
One more meme for the road:

4twp68.jpg

haha that's fantastic! is that from a movie or something?

haha that's fantastic! is that from a movie or something?
it's from some show I never watched but it's been so engrained in the meme community that it's pretty much a staple by now.

https://knowyourmeme.com/memes/who-killed-hannibal
(warning, this page can suck you in for hrs)

Granted, I didn't use it 100% correctly as per meme laws (since it's supposed to be sarcastic or fake surprised) but I thought the sequence would fit Sherdog killing off COVID perfectly.

(tagging people that posted in this thread and a few more shoopers)

My dad got out of the hospital today!

Wow it has been over 2 weeks! They are sending him to rehab now since he is in such bad shape. We don't know how long he will be there till we talk to them after they diagnose him there.

He has been sick all year and we thought he was on his way out in the fall. Since he has been so sick we were of course scared when he got Covid and that's why it was so bad for him. My sister and I have to care for all his needs from dressing him, to feeding him, and everything. My sister, bless her soul, moved in with him and I am not far away. Of course we haven't seen him in over two weeks and still won't be able to see him in rehab.

He was hospitalized for over a week for a heart condition just before Xmas. We are pretty sure he got Covid there. He came home for Xmas , and a few days later he relapsed, went back to the hospital and found he had Covid.

Anyways, I would like to thank you all for posting in this thread. It really brightened me up. Made me feel even more at home here at Sherdog with my bros. I still have to show the Shoops to my dad! (well not ALL of them haha) I told him that a bunch of guys on the forum we pulling for him and Photoshopping him as a Super hero and stuff, kicking Covid's ass! BTW he did say thank you and he appreciates all of your support.

I'm probably gonna post more Shoops here of my dad winning, so feel free to continue!

Positive Vibes Man!

{<redford}

I heard rumors of some bootleg Bethe appendixes. I reckon they do exist. :D

Thank you bro. He has a lot of people praying for him.

haha

Funny thing @Buff is that I am now using a cell phone app in my shooping. Faceapp can age someone well in just one click. Would take me an hour or more to do that in PS. :D

hehe. :p

Nice shoop bro. Papa ready for ass kicking.

epic work once again the Master mike. I will contact you via PM once again. I so appreciate your gifs!!!
I’m out of my league with you fellas but doing my best. The appendix claws were not easy to do because of how close they were to each other. Would love to do gifs, but I’m not sure how easy they are on PicsArt.

Wow it has been over 2 weeks! They are sending him to rehab now since he is in such bad shape. We don't know how long he will be there till we talk to them after they diagnose him there.

He has been sick all year and we thought he was on his way out in the fall. Since he has been so sick we were of course scared when he got Covid and that's why it was so bad for him. My sister and I have to care for all his needs from dressing him, to feeding him, and everything. My sister, bless her soul, moved in with him and I am not far away. Of course we haven't seen him in over two weeks and still won't be able to see him in rehab.

He was hospitalized for over a week for a heart condition just before Xmas. We are pretty sure he got Covid there. He came home for Xmas , and a few days later he relapsed, went back to the hospital and found he had Covid.

Anyways, I would like to thank you all for posting in this thread. It really brightened me up. Made me feel even more at home here at Sherdog with my bros. I still have to show the Shoops to my dad! (well not ALL of them haha) I told him that a bunch of guys on the forum we pulling for him and Photoshopping him as a Super hero and stuff, kicking Covid's ass! BTW he did say thank you and he appreciates all of your support.

I'm probably gonna post more Shoops here of my dad winning, so feel free to continue!

Hope all goes well with his recovery!

Great to here bro. Family and health of family is the most important thing in life. We are hoping he gets back to 100%.

it's from some show I never watched but it's been so engrained in the meme community that it's pretty much a staple by now. https://knowyourmeme.com/memes/who-killed-hannibal (warning, this page can suck you in for hrs)

Granted, I didn't use it 100% correctly as per meme laws (since it's supposed to be sarcastic or fake surprised) but I thought the sequence would fit Sherdog killing off COVID perfectly.

Thanks bro it was perfect! I have been to that site from time to time to find the history of a meme. Or just to find a meme that I am looking for.

Papa BWR is a winner with his buddy Shad. you can see the crowd's reflection in their trophies.

Positive Vibes Man!

{<redford}

Thank you monkey!

I’m out of my league with you fellas but doing my best. The appendix claws were not easy to do because of how close they were to each other. Would love to do gifs, but I’m not sure how easy they are on PicsArt.

Doesnt really matter how they look, it's generally the idea that counts. :D

@MacGregor is the only one who does gifs on cell phone that I know of. It seems like it would be hard.

Thank you my dear friend!

Hope all goes well with his recovery!

Mirhalo brah.

It's his milkshake. It brings all the boys to the yard.

haha.

bunch of wifes fam in brazil got it
theyre ok now too

Yikes. Glad they are OK man. Do you live in the USA? My dad gave it to my two sisters (one was visiting from Colorado), and my niece. They are all fine. They said they had worse colds/flue. None of them really complained other than being tired.

what a good news. am happy for you. I hope he will recover soon. All the best from Holland

Answer: MRW I heard about him getting out of the hospital.

Great news.
This thread is awesomein honor of probably my favorite poster. Hope your dad gets better... my uncle is in the hospital with covid so yeah.... someone make a shoop of covid getting kicked in the balls if they havent already
Ah, man. Best of luck to him.

Back