Shoop Shoop. Get your Santa Hat Avatars here 2019 - Post some Xmas Shoops too!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
someone do mine
ePgP3xT.gif

Thanks bro and we appreciate that. I'll leave a message for BWR for when he gets up to see if he can add something to your AV, it's like you say the perspective changes are really difficult to work with but maybe he has some ideas for it, he's the GIF king.
heart_1.JPG

@bigwaverider

Hate to bother you fella, maybe you can pass this on to one of your shoop elves, BUT

...is there any chance of having a santa hat on this gif? I fucking love it and think it would be a gif for the ages

{<redford}

Can you do gifs?

I missed this one because we weren't @ tagged. I got a few frames of it done but that head turn makes it too hard to do the rest. Take your pick.

Hellowhosthat.gif
square-Hellowhosthat.gif

Can I get some fries in my free hand

sure bro.

fries-clippy-light-saber.gif

someone do mine

I'll get it done. This one?

533741.jpg

Im just here to say you shoop gurus on sherdog are true beasts. Mine would probably be a little too complicated since he is moving and already has a hat on, so im not even going to bother, but i just felt like expressing how awesome you guys are!

I can try but to tell you the truth it is low priority. It looks difficult.

If you can, please, I'd be grateful.

On it!!
9hm5z0r.gif

Jack's one is amazing bro, I had a think about doing it but came up blank

The idea came out of nowhere brah. It was "just another shoop" but I reckon folks are digging it. thanks my man.

I just went through every page of the thread looking for this, and I was beginning to think that I imagined it. I will try this one tomorrow!

Looking forward to your work brah.

Even better. Thanks for putting in the work. I really appreciate it.

Mahalo Jack. You're worth it brah. :D Wouldn't do that for many ppl here.

@bigwaverider can do it all. Time permitting.... he's a shoe in for best shooper of the year in 2018-2019.
So many {<jordan}moments. Shoutout to @Clippy too.

Mahalo brah. Appreciate it. :D

I missed this before! Thanks, man, this looks rad! I am gonna switch between this and the one @OG Thanos made me intermittently. You guys get joint custody of my avatar. I love that he went with the small hat and you went with the large one.

The hats we used are in proportion to Johnson size. Thats why @OG Thanos used a tiny one. :D

Here you go bud, there wasn't a whole lot of your head showing in your AV so you get some kind of Santa hat/mask:

gW9erGp.png

This is bad ass. Epic work @Arqueto!!

So many creative genius shoopers here - HP premier among them.
I'm super pleased with my av <Moves>

Merry Christmas.

Loving yours a lot. @HughPhug raised the bar on that one!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back