Sherdog Shoop Discussion Thread

SenorFranko

Black Belt
@Black
Reaction score
This thread has been created to be a place where all of Sherdog can discuss all things shoop.
Feel free to chat about anything you want from the world of shooping including:

- Upcoming Competitions
- Shoop thread requests/ideas
- Help with templates
- Shoop/Avatar requests
- Ideas for contests
- Tips/suggestions on how to get into shooping
- General Shooping chat

For example:

" @AleYeah has been smashing out the shoops recently, he's on fire"

"I Can't wait to see what @Natural Order comes up with in the next competition"

"That @SenorFranko is a disgrace, he should do us all a favour and quit shoping for good"

Picsart_24-02-12_14-28-35-434.jpg
Picsart_24-02-12_18-22-51-956.jpg

Great idea @SenorFranko , thanks for starting the thread. It can be like our own little pub here on Sherdog

ZsRnxwl.jpg

I like the thread. Wish I had the free time to put some effort into quality shoops/gifs, but I'm a busy guy, and like 95% of the shoops I've done (which isn't a huge number) are done on Juxtaposer. I don't remember which Sherbro introduced me to that app back in the day, but it's great for quick shoops that are pretty decent quality given the amount of time and energy it takes to do them.

Anyway, cheers Shoop-bros.

I like the thread. Wish I had the free time to put some effort into quality shoops/gifs, but I'm a busy guy, and like 95% of the shoops I've done (which isn't a huge number) are done on Juxtaposer. I don't remember which Sherbro introduced me to that app back in the day, but it's great for quick shoops that are pretty decent quality given the amount of time and energy it takes to do them.

Anyway, cheers Shoop-bros.
Nice one mate, this is good to know. I only shoop on my phone and use the Picsart app. It's pretty easy to use. I've just downloaded that Juxtaposer app and will have a play around with it.

K, I got a q. How the hell did the great one pull this off?

1FSwWg5.gif
Can't say for sure, but I would guess would be using this technique.

Definitely used a clean plate, as you can see the crowd is static on the right-hand side. There is some slight movement on the left side. Also, you can see where things were covered up on the floor with the clone stamp tool.

It's freakin amazing work, and crazy how clean he got it. I know he spent a very long time on it.

I usually shop with Photoshop on my laptop, but any recommendations for apps in Android?
Yes bro!!!!

I can definitely recommend Picsart on Android. Its free and really easy to use. You can get the upgraded features for around £30 a year.

@cade187 uses Juxtaposer. I've just downloaded it but not had a chance to play around with it yet.

Nice one mate, this is good to know. I only shoop on my phone and use the Picsart app. It's pretty easy to use. I've just downloaded that Juxtaposer app and will have a play around with it.

I found the thread where I found it. It looks like @frandie2b was the one who introduced it to me. He did a walkthrough on how to use it back in the day, but most of the images from that thread are long since deaded.

frandie2b said:
Hey guys, just wanted to share with you an easy way to make shoops.

---> You want to shoop but you never have your PC at the right time ?

---> You always wanted to shoop but Photoshop/Gimp shits are too complicated for you ?

And you have an Iphone/Ipad ?

Then I may have a solution for you, because I learned to shoop with my Iphone.

There is an application named JUXTAPOSER that I use 90% of the time (Yeah, I had to pickup GIMP to make gifs for the shooping tournament) to shoop.

It is available on the appstore for $2.99 : https://itunes.apple.com/fr/app/juxtaposer/id292628469?mt=8

Juxtaposer basically in an application that makes you combine multiple pictures, and you can do it with just your finger. And trust me it is enough to make some nice shoop.

So now I'm going to show you step by step how to shoop with this application. I will take for example a picture I used at the shoop tournament :

fyfuTYE.jpg

I will need 2 pictures to make this shoop (you should download them to your device) :

Spoiler

Download the App, open it and follow these steps :

Full size :
Zz8fPAj.png

#1 : Tap "Load Image" and choose the Belcher picture. This will be your background pic.

#2 : Again, tap "Load Image" and choose the Cro-Cop picture. This is the picture you're going to crop/transform. After that, you will be able to save it as a "Stamp" so you can re- utilize it when you want.

#3 : You have your 2 pictures ready to go. Tap the little red dot at the top to erase the picture and choose what you want to keep (you can also only choose the eraser).

#4 : After starting to erase, choose your type of brush. I only use brush #2 and #4. Here I'm starting to erase the pic with brush #2.

#5 : I erase the pic with my finger.

#6 : Here I'm zooming to be more precise, and I crop what I want to have : The cop's head.

#7 : I tap on the left window button (at the top), to have my cropped picture on the background.

#8 : I'm moving it where I want it to be : On top of that ugly Jonny Cash tattoo.

#9 : This is where it becomes a bit more technical, I can't let the shoop like that. I'm going to use the #4 Brush to merge crocop's head better with the tattoo. It's just a matter of habit.

#10 : My shoop is finished, now I'm going to save the stamp (in case I want to reutilize it) and the picture.

#11 : I save the stamp in the "stamp library" in the application.

#12 : I save the picture in my device, ready to bring the lulz at the F7'.

The app has gotten better since then. The autocrop tool is really good at cropping *most* of the time.

Who dares remove your list?!
Oh I removed it bro. I'm not totally sure why but everyone removes the names after about 10mins when there is a big tag list. I think maybe people keep getting tagged if somebody replies the post.
I found the thread where I found it. It looks like @frandie2b was the one who introduced it to me. He did a walkthrough on how to use it back in the day, but most of the images from that thread are long since deaded.

The app has gotten better since then. The autocrop tool is really good at cropping *most* of the time.

This is fantastic mate. Really appreciate you posting this 🤜🤛