Sherdog Shoop Discussion Thread

GO Shooperz!!!
The world is YOURS to conquer!!!
Some of mah old stuff:
J1Zpc21.gif

@AJ Woody days and the founder of Strictly Shoops FB page. Salute to a real OG of the shoop game 💯

hlblHUo.gif

Tagged a bunch of you shoopers, shoop fans and top posters if any of you want to get involved.

List Removed

<Prem771>

Thanks for the tag Bro !

I'm the T-Ferg of Shooping.

Since we lost BWR I just haven't had a win... The best I can manage is to drop old stuff where it might be funny.

He used to try to get me to use this or that app to do the shoops and I insisted that I would only use PowerPoint because I'm old and refuse to change.. It was a running joke to try to make something funny with shit tools.

He was so nice to me that it just is hard to do now. And I'm not an emotional guy with the feels most of the time... But for some reason.. There you have it.

Thanks for the call out @SenorFranko !

To all new shoopers who would like to enter shoops but are not confident in your abilities, I say take the jump. These are fun contests and you learn a lot by doing them. Even simple shoops that aren’t technical at all can do very well in a contest is the concept is good or funny.

I took 3rd place in a Paint contest with this simple shoop, competing against some very beautiful drawings.

cTncpiu.jpg

Embrace the shoop!

Just a simple thank you to all the Sherbros who submit shoops on this forum. The shoops are my favorite part of Sherdog. Can’t tell you how many laughs you guys have given me over the years… so thank you for all the creativity, humor, and straight out looniness…. Very much appreciated!

Just a simple thank you to all the Sherbros who submit shoops on this forum. The shoops are my favorite part of Sherdog. Can’t tell you how many laughs you guys have given me over the years… so thank you for all the creativity, humor, and straight out looniness…. Very much appreciated!
Big worm approves, Wormwood...
1664746b704db11cde852b1e75ece825.gif