Shoop Shoop. Get your Santa Hat Avatars here 2019 - Post some Xmas Shoops too!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Would love a hat shoop. Make sure it's one that the Golden God would approve of.

This is my rendition of @Jackonfire

jackon-fire-xmas-jpg.686879

You like this? If you don't then that's cool too. Yours is hard to do.
View attachment 686879

This is incredible! Like @Sansnom said, I never expected something like this. You took it in a direction I never would have thought of. Its genius. Thank you.

It's genius. The best possible one so far. Would have never expected something like that. Gotta say I liked the christmas balls earings idea I saw earlier too.

When you look at his AV, it's almost impossible to christmatize. That afro is just so imposing and fabulous.

Without doing any major changes, there's not much that can be done imo. Maybe reducing the afro, have a christmas hat but still have the afro sticking out the sides.. That'd be a challenge though.

I didn't see the Christmas ball earrings but that sounds like a good idea. Had really no idea what to do with it but was gonna try to put a hat on her. Started coloring her hair and it looks cool. Then put a layer on top and started Warping and Puppet Warping it to make just her hair into the Santa hat. It took some time not because it was hard but I was winging it and really didnt know how to make hair into a hat... but then again who does? Took like 30-40 mins to make the hair into a hat shape which is entirely too long but it was a learning process.

Would love a hat shoop. Make sure it's one that the Golden God would approve of.

I'll get on it brah.

This is incredible! Like @Sansnom said, I never expected something like this. You took it in a direction I never would have thought of. Its genius. Thank you.

Gotta really style you out brah. How's this?

jackonfire-snow.gif

I didn't see the Christmas ball earrings but that sounds like a good idea. Had really no idea what to do with it but was gonna try to put a hat on her. Started coloring her hair and it looks cool. Then put a layer on top and started Warping and Puppet Warping it to make just her hair into the Santa hat. It took some time not because it was hard but I was winging it and really didnt know how to make hair into a hat... but then again who does? Took like 30-40 mins to make the hair into a hat shape which is entirely too long but it was a learning process.

I'll get on it brah.

View attachment 686903
Haha, it's perfect man.

The idea I had was something like this. I'm drunk. maybe you can do a cleaner and better version of something like this.

ROxNAOf.jpg

nqYvT68.jpg

Last edited:

Is this ok? I had to rebuild above his head cause it was cut off so it's a little different cropping from your current avatar.

gay-guy.jpg

<{blankeye}>

The best Santa AV I've seen

Mahalo Frankie. :D

@Jackonfire . Fire is red. Fits perfectly.

Haha, it's perfect man.

The idea I had was something like this. I'm drunk. maybe you can do a cleaner and better version of something like this.

ROxNAOf.jpg

GitrYWP.jpg

Thats a good idea but you lose her glorious afro which is the most important part of her. Well the second most important. I mean third. Fourth. Fifth?.... or something.

Thats a good idea but you lose her glorious afro which is the most important part of her. Well the second most important. I mean third. Fourth. Fifth?.... or something.
True.

There's not much that can be done without messing with the amazing afro. And it takes the most space. Your idea was brilliant. It's the best option there is.

Have one more Santa hat request. If you can or want to, could someone replace my hands with box presents? Just to add a little more of the Christmas spirit.

Attachments

• FB_IMG_1575361375133.jpg
    FB_IMG_1575361375133.jpg
    29.3 KB · Views: 7
I just found @Clippy ’s media page.

Loss-For-Words-Dean-On-Supernatural.gif

I’m not sure I understand what I’m seeing, but it’s... beautiful.

I’d also like to take a moment to thank the BMF Shoop Squad of Sherdog. Much appreciated.

cbbd9540b3a754a09dd8491c3dc72e88.gif

I'll get on it brah.

View attachment 686903
Good shoop for a good mod.
giphy.gif

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back