Shoop SHOOP Dat BIGWAVERIDER R.I.P. Brother

20221202-150531.gif

Nice. Love it..
Thank you bruv...

Brother @Otto! mentioned that scene from Rogue One of teh fallen jedi statue and I immediately saw it.
there's a shad in teh sand up front, but making it more pronounced took away from teh scene. it's still in there though if you follow the rocks coming south off teh hands to teh right eye... & then teh left shad eye is just a lighter colored sand wit teh nose about an inch & a half away from teh bottom left courner. I can see it clear as day... & didn't want it to interfere with the vibe too much... but it probably blendz a bit too much to be an official shad placement.

Shoop BWR Scientist.jpg

OMG, dat mouth! <Lmaoo><45><45><Lmaoo>

Thank you bruv...

Brother @Otto! mentioned that scene from Rogue One of teh fallen jedi statue and I immediately saw it.
there's a shad in teh sand up front, but making it more pronounced took away from teh scene. it's still in there though if you follow the rocks coming south off teh hands to teh right eye... & then teh left shad eye is just a lighter colored sand wit teh nose about an inch & a half away from teh bottom left courner. I can see it clear as day... & didn't want it to interfere with the vibe too much... but it probably blendz a bit too much to be an official shad placement.

View attachment 956085

OMG, dat mouth! <Lmaoo><45><45><Lmaoo>
Dat mouth template is all @Arqueto. Top notch

<DCWhoa>

Looks good bud. The Shad dessert brings the lulz <45>

hehe, this looks cool. What is it from, is it Star Trek or something?
I darkened the following image, and added some flicker to it...
6949e7305e7e4d3fb0c15303c35ecd53.jpg

Then in front of that I put this energy ball thing:
MellowDistinctBovine-size_restricted.gif

Then in front of that I put Mike's face with the blend layer set to 'hard light'.

Back