Shoop SHOOP Dat BIGWAVERIDER R.I.P. Brother

Arqueto

'luminous beings are we, not this crude matter'
@Gold
Reaction score
We lost the greatest shooper of all time my fellow sherbro's. It's our duty and our honour to give him the greatest send-off we possibly can by honouring our fallen brother Michael @bigwaverider Simmons and shooping him.

Mike's family has gone above and beyond for us to make this happen and have given us permission to use Mike's image. They have spent days communicating with me and @Myrddin Wild and sending us images that we can use for this thread. So let's keep it classy his family will be watching this and the last thing I want to do is let them down in any way.

Please keep it about the art and I know everyone would like to contribute but let's keep these first few pages for shoops. Let's bring our A-game here my fellow shoopers this is @bigwaverider we're talking about here don't just spam shoops for the sake of it. Let's make them all count and mean something.

QPO04zz.gif

I've remade bigwaveriders original Mir bone break AV so if anyone wants to use it please download it. We did something similar for Mike when his father passed away and most of Sherdog was wearing his Papa Mir AV to support our brother during that difficult time. Let's do that again and show our love for Mike by rocking his legendary AV but now we get to see the man himself in it.

VSgTuGy.gif

I'm going to add Mike's images into a spoiler as well as some of his Mir images that he used so you guys can use both. Let's get shooping!!! and make this the biggest and best shoop thread we have ever seen.
uf0x74p.png
ChGDKtA.png

MgE7jUt.png

bZuBxN3.png

u5Q7zQV.png

qvqR3nW.png

jHxxi55.png

6iCTT8D.png

JLDWabJ.png

TDElQMx.png

FKFQC1c.png

zKp8gK9.png

Young Mike
IUYjDO8.png

PvuB2nY.png

QwTgStY.png

8jxautT.png

yZnCIxV.png

cNwPYnO.png

Edit: it may take a while for the first page to load as it's going to be gif heavy so be patient and make sure to check out everyone's art.

Last edited:
To be fair I only interacted with him few times but I really liked him. Best Shooper ever.

This may be cliche but :

9de8d70af9c8b5e9gen.jpg

RIP Sherbro. I still cannot believe you are not with us anymore. But your legend will live with this place 4ever.

Back