Shogun will walk through Craig

You may very well be right. But that's not the point here, I am not making prediction. All I am saying is that Shogun has proven even this late in his career to fight very well beyond the first round and finish guys in round 3. The point is that there is no reason to believe Shogun can't win this fight beyond round 1. I personally give Craig a better shot early in the fight than late.

I don't get nostalgic about fighters I recognize their time and what they've done or still doing in the case of Shogun, is Craig a world beater, no. But I feel at this point of his career he should be capable of taking advantage adding a regal name to his resume all the advantages go to Craig in terms of size, youth, & health, and sometimes that's all you need against a aging fighter.

I don't get nostalgic about fighters I recognize their time and what they've done or still doing in the case of Shogun, is Craig a world beater, no. But I feel at this point of his career he should be capable of taking advantage adding a regal name to his resume all the advantages go to Craig in terms of size, youth, & health, and sometimes that's all you need against a aging fighter.

I don't disagree with you and that's why I am keeping my mouth shut about picking a winner here. Shogun is pretty worn out and been out a year so who knows what who looks like. I am just saying that based on his last several fights you can't dismiss Shogun winning this fight late considering he's finished his last two wins in round 3. I just don't agree with you saying that Shogun is done beyond a few mins of round 1.

Craig Christ?

Craig David?

Back