Shogun will walk through Craig

People still think the Pride Shogun stalks the cage wine grows finer with age not aging mma fighters with multiple surgeries and never ending non healing injuries, If Shogun can't snag a quick a KO he gets beaten down.

Horrible matchup for Paul Craig and easy win for shogun. Even unmotivated bad knee shogun beats him ever time imo.

Shogun is old men, he will never walk through anyone again

Hurts me, as I grew up watching the best ORG ever Pride.

But thats life

Meanwhile Charles Oliveira is putting up Tony Ferguson numbers and never fighting a top 50

I agree Olivera should fight a high ranked opponent next but come on...that's a huge stretch.

Olivera's streak is nowhere near TF's and also it's not like he has never gotten ranked opponents in his career...he just lost to all of them.

i didnt say Craig is "bad". I just said that shogun is a horrible matchup for him and therefore will walk through him
When was the last time shogun walked through someone?
It’s always a battle

Yeah, Shogun's in my parley but I'm not super confident about it. Also, where did you find moving picture of my wife?
Lol,
Google is where I found that gif, not sure who that is so you’ll have to reverse image search to find out

When people say the UFC isn't loyal to it's stars when they start losing.... point to this fight!

This is the UFC's Christmas gift to Shogun.

TBF Shogun won his last 4/5 and this is a late replacement

TBF Shogun won his last 4/5 and this is a late replacement
Exactly!! He isn't on a losing streak, he isn't relevant in the top 10 anymore (which is totally fine, he is a legend). He obviously still wants fights and rather than making him fight really tough guys as a stepping stone for them, they are giving him Craig.... Merry Christmas, maybe he can get a performance bonus out of this one as an extra stocking stuffer from the UFC.

Please don't take my comment as disrespect to Shogun, I am just saying often times the UFC gets slack for not looking out for fighters once they are "out of prime".. this fight, and others, shows why that isn't always true.

1lj9m3A.jpg
I don't do likes but this deserves a like so consider my reply a "like"
Bunch of salty Shogun fans up in this bitch.

Yeah Shogun tends to tear up guys who are around Craig’s level. But Craig is scrappy and has won fights he probably should have lost before. Should be a good fight regardless.

People still think the Pride Shogun stalks the cage wine grows finer with age not aging mma fighters with multiple surgeries and never ending non healing injuries, If Shogun can't snag a quick a KO he gets beaten down.

Like he did vs Gian and Pedro?

Shogun "should" win this fight, even at this point in his career. He hasn't fared well vs the top of the division, but vs the mid tier guys he beat em all. By no means should Craig be counted out of this one yet. Shogun is 38 and hasn't fought in a year so at this stage you never know what these guys will look like after a lay off.

Well, its threads like these that make crappy cards enjoyable. Its crazy to look back over 25 years of watching this sport and go from getting excited to see X fighter win, to now enjoy seeing X fighter lose just to see/read the reactions on a forum of people i don't even know, and would never want to know IRL, lol.

Craig is terrible in most aspects of the game, his striking is just about non-existent and Shogun should beat him easily.

Those winz what suppose to convince me he's back and better than ever..?

No lol. They should convince you that Shogun can still win this fight and finish Craig beyond 3 mins of round 1. Considering Gian and Pedro are better fighters and Shogun finished those guys in round 3.

No lol. They should convince you that Shogun can still win this fight and finish Craig beyond 3 mins of round 1. Considering Gian and Pedro are better fighters and Shogun finished those guys in round 3.

Not convinced especially beyond 3 mins of round 1 if Craig can't get pass 1 against Shogun man & kilt should be gone, but you entitled to you feelings as am I. If I'm wrong you can Sherdog me ain't like I haven't been wrong before.

Not convinced especially beyond 3 mins of round 1 if Craig can't get pass 1 against Shogun man & kilt should be gone, but you entitled to you feelings as am I. If I'm wrong you can Sherdog me ain't like I haven't been wrong before.

You may very well be right. But that's not the point here, I am not making prediction. All I am saying is that Shogun has proven even this late in his career to fight very well beyond the first round and finish guys in round 3. The point is that there is no reason to believe Shogun can't win this fight beyond round 1. I personally give Craig a better shot early in the fight than late.

Back