Shogun will walk through Craig

Meanwhile Charles Oliveira is putting up Tony Ferguson numbers and never fighting a top 50

We won't call it Tony Ferguson numbers but he is on a nice run right now. Problem is whenever they give him a top 10 or 15 matchup he gets his ass beat. So I think they've just been giving him rematches against washed up vets to keep him active.

I don't think Shogun wins this.

Meanwhile Charles Oliveira is putting up Tony Ferguson numbers and never fighting a top 50

While I agree with you, he's also gotten smoked every time the UFC has given him a big step up in competition

I really hope Shogun wins this one. After that let him go to Bellator and maybe get a rematch with Sonnen or Rampage

Can't stand Craig but last time Sherdog had a thread like this:
8PO8.gif

Paul Craig isn’t as bad as some of you are making out..

I’ve faded him a few times and he’s surprisingly game for a fight
If he takes shogun late you never k ow

Shogun lights him up in the first

Paul Craig isn’t as bad as some of you are making out..

I’ve faded him a few times and he’s surprisingly game for a fight
If he takes shogun late you never k ow
i didnt say Craig is "bad". I just said that shogun is a horrible matchup for him and therefore will walk through him

Idk what the UFC was thinking with this match up. The guy's boring af to watch, got ko'd by the guy who Shogun ko'd in his last fight, and is now somehow getting a co-main slot against a ranked opponent.

Paul craig is not boring

Bearjew isnt really impressive or even very smart (see his fight Vs Menifield for reference) but the Shogun is so washed up I will not put a penny on this fight.

If Shogun can walk through someone in year 2019 going on 2020, said person isn’t in the right sport/career.

-Shogun fan since 2004

Back