Shogun vs Griffin III..... Does this fight make sense?

No, Shogun will KO Griffin again. Griffin just doesn't have the motivation that he showed in their first fight.

I still wanna see Shogun vs Thiago Silva. The fight was supposed to happen at one of the UFC PPVs but somebody had to pullout. Fight makes sense now considering Thiago's win over Nedkov was turned into a NC, so its kinda like a loss.

Wait, what? Again? And they haven't booted him?

rather not see it.

waste of time for both fighters to be honest.

griffins should retire

and shogun should get rampage next

I'm tired of watching both Griffin and Franklin fights seems to be me in it for the paycheck they have no heart left

NO.. I don't really want to see Forrest fight anyone anymore.. He was never really all that good just had alot of heart and it seems it doesn't have that anymore

Both fighters should call it quits wit and easy win or two (just like Fedor did).

I don't think FOrrest Griffin wants that. He should stick to fighting people with no power behind their striking such as Ortiz and Davis.

To me the big difference in all of Forrests fights tends to be whether an opponant lands something good on him.

I wouldnt say that he looked any less aggresive vs Shogun the second time, he was pushing forward taking the center of the cage and overall the more active of the two. The difference was that unlike 2007 Shogun looked much more mobile and accurate with his counters.

The same with the Rashad and Jardine loses, he was clearly winning those fights until he got hit and although Anderson was clowning him it wasnt for lack of aggression from Forrest.

No, Forrest legacy has been tarnished enough since the Andy fight, and Rua rematch. He doesn't have much left in him but probably 3 fights. I'd like them to be exciting but winnable fights as a fan of his.

Both of them have built in excuses for their loses ... neither of them are title picture right now so why not?

That ... or finally start giving Shogun Wrestlers ... his UFC career has him avoiding wrestlers even though 205 is filled with wrestlers. Phil Davis vs Shogun would be good test for both of them. Can Phil Davis beat another big name .... Can Shogun show better TD and cardio while defending those TD against an elite wrestler?

"I don't care" is not an excuse.

Sure why not. Either Forrest get KTFO or he grinds a decision from a gassed shogun.

No not at all. Forrest at this point in his career needs to retire. We saw last time how fight went between them. I expect same result....

Back