Shevchenko's takedowns

you can justify your nonsense all you want, but that was pure MT in that gif. end of story
You're obviously incorrect, since she is a judo black belt as well.

I train judo (4th Dan) and Muay Thai. Things I've mastered in judo-- balance breaking (kuzushi), shifting of my own weight, distance timing (ma-ai), and applying the physics principles of force, leverage, and fulcrum have crossed over to my Muay Thai.

Prior to 2008, wrestling style double leg takedowns were allowed in judo. I believe single legs were allowed until just a couple years ago as well. It was common to see a failed single or double leg takedown get turned into that exact sweep Bullet did.

It's really just a One-Handed Drop into a Small Inner Reap, blended into a kick catch and sweep from MT.

Last edited:
Because every technique only exists in one sport? There is only a hook in boxing and not in kickboxing. Boxing already claimed it, right? Whatever, buddeh.
well every technique youve mentioned needs to to be adapted for the kick for it to be similar, whilst it is a basic technique thats already widely used and taught in MT without any adaptation for MMA. So again, keep over explaining your bullshit if you feel its necessary..... anyone with a brain knows what that technique is

I train judo (4th Dan) and Muay Thai. Things I've mastered in judo-- balance breaking (kuzushi), shifting of my own weight, distance timing (ma-ai), and applying the physics principles of force, leverage, and fulcrum have crossed over to my Muay Thai.

Prior to 2008, wrestling style double leg takedowns were allowed in judo. I believe single legs were allowed until just a couple years ago as well. It was common to see a failed single or double leg takedown get turned into that exact sweep Bullet did.

It's really just a One-Handed Drop into a Small Inner Reap, blended into a kick catch and sweep from MT.
you are talking out of your ass

well every technique youve mentioned needs to to be adapted for the kick for it to be similar, whilst it is a basic technique thats already widely used and taught in MT without any adaptation for MMA. So again, keep over explaining your bullshit if you feel its necessary..... anyone with a brain knows what that technique is

Anyone with a brain knows I've not been denying it's a MT technique. But saying there's nothing Judo about it is wrong. You can have it both ways, you know.

After watching both fights again, I think it's because Ronda was fighting Holm strength for strength in her failed take downs whereas Shevchenko was able to use Holm's momentum against her to get her down. When Ronda got a hold of Holm, they were mostly standing still and Rousey was trying to straight up muscle her to the ground with a throw. On Shevchenko's successful attempts, she bounced Holly off the fence and/or got her spun around and then used the direction change to put Holm off balance and trip her to the ground. On her failed attempts it was the same as with Holly vs. Ronda, she couldn't get any movement going and had to go strength for strength against Holm, and Holly is strong enough to stuff those attempts.

And Rousey has stated that she quit doing strength training quite a while back. From her appearance during the fight, she was less muscular than, say, her Strikeforce days.

you are talking out of your ass

medals_20160728195749891.jpg
medal_madej.jpg

Last edited:
Reminds me of Cung. He had great trips and throws. Didn't ever do shit with them but they were pretty nonetheless.

He bitchslapped you there Monkey.

Now it's your turn; show us your collection of McDonalds Happy Meal toys!
he done nothing of the sort, I could find medals on google images and post them as well..... doesnt make them mine

but keep thinking these people(yourself included) are "bitchslapping" and "owning" me.... it seems to give you some strange feeling of accomplishment. its pretty sad actually

he done nothing of the sort, I could find medals on google images and post them as well..... doesnt make them mine

but keep thinking these people(yourself included) are "bitchslapping" and "owning" me.... it seems to give you some strange feeling of accomplishment. its pretty sad actually

Slightly tetchy there Monkey; I think slowly you're beginning to crack - I think cos this Sherdog profile means so much to you.

In this instance, I think you're going out on a limb saying this guy is sad enough to post fake medals (i.e. not his own). I know it's possible Monkey, but come on, I think the guy is legitimate. He knows what he's talking about.

Give the guy his due.

So many noobs were whining about this fight.

That was probably the two most skilled female strikers match we've seen so far.

Slightly tetchy there Monkey; I think slowly you're beginning to crack - I think cos this Sherdog profile means so much to you.

In this instance, I think you're going out on a limb saying this guy is sad enough to post fake medals (i.e. not his own). I know it's possible Monkey, but come on, I think the guy is legitimate. He knows what he's talking about.

Give the guy his due.
you can think what you want, as can I.... also I dont know what you're talking about? "tetchy"? there you go again thinking you bother me in some way... you dont. you're just a goof

you can think what you want, as can I.... also I dont know what you're talking about? "tetchy"? there you go again thinking you bother me in some way... you dont. you're just a goof

Soooo, you're not gonna post a picture of your Happy meal toy collection?

Soooo, you're not gonna post a picture of your Happy meal toy collection?
I didnt get medals for my Muay Thai fights, I got cash..... should I post pics of some cash just for you lil guy?

I didnt get medals for my Muay Thai fights, I got cash..... should I post pics of some cash just for you lil guy?

Haha, calls out guy for fake MA medals, then makes up BS about winning Muay Thai fights and cash.

You're too dumb for words Monkey.

What's it, 10 - 0 to me.

Til next time Monkey.

Haha, calls out guy for fake MA medals, then makes up BS about winning Muay Thai fights and cash.

You're too dumb for words Monkey.

What's it, 10 - 0 to me.

Til next time Monkey.
"makes up"?? ok then lil buddeh ;)

all it takes is a check of history of the threads Ive posted to see Ive posted some of my fights ya goof lol

10-0 to you? there you go claiming some weird victories lol, you truly are a special little flower. away and play in traffic, do the world a favour

"makes up"?? ok then lil buddeh ;)

all it takes is a check of history of the threads Ive posted to see Ive posted some of my fights ya goof lol

10-0 to you? there you go claiming some weird victories lol, you truly are a special little flower. away and play in traffic, do the world a favour

Haha, I was done murking you again but this was irresistible.

Now you're wishing death on me lol

You're really getting riled up.

Yeah I'm sure the fights you've posted are not at all fake like the guys medals you dismissed here.

Keep on with your delusions and getting worked up Monkey; you're making this funner and funner as you lose it more

Haha, I was done murking you again but this was irresistible.

Now you're wishing death on me lol

You're really getting riled up.

Yeah I'm sure the fights you've posted are not at all fake like the guys medals you dismissed here.

Keep on with your delusions and getting worked up Monkey; you're making this funner and funner as you lose it more
http://www.urbandictionary.com/define.php?term=Funner
Funner
The dumb person's way of saying 'more fun'
Huntin dem ducks is funner den fuckin em!!
is it "funner and funner" is it? ya moron

Back