Shevchenko: Weili Zhang became UFC champion ‘because of lucky circumstances’

Rose is the real champion, and she'll become the champion in 2020.

Who cares?

Valentina would tool Zhang.

Weili is just the flavor of the month. Last time it was that boy Rose.. and we all know how it ended lol.

Rose is the real champion, and she'll become the champion in 2020.

Guess again
r541864_1296x729_16-9.jpg

Attachments

• upload_2020-2-3_19-38-6.jpeg
    upload_2020-2-3_19-38-6.jpeg
    168.5 KB · Views: 1
I don't find luck in Zhang KTFO a girl who's known for going forward with her chin up, hands down, absorbing everything to get a TD.

Weili better looking than Valentina

Boreshenko is just salty towards chinese fighters because she got tooled in kickboxing by Wang Cong in 2015

Doesn’t change the outcome.
No it does not, but too many people try to troll and want to leave the details of the fight out. I’m not saying it changes the result, I’m just saying I wouldn’t pick Jessica in a rematch.

I saw Serra knock GSP out.... I didn’t pick Serra in the rematch.

I saw Urijah Hall finish Gegard... I didn’t pick Urijah in the rematch....

Get what I’m saying?
If you think me stating a detail of the fight is me dismissing the outcome, you completely missed the point.

She actually defeated a actual champion

The landscape is always going to change.
It was hard for Val, there were lots of people in her way.

it won't be like that for everyone, and it wasn't for Zhang. There was a open road to the title.

This is not why, she is champion imo. Zhang is legit.

The landscape is always going to change.
It was hard for Val, there were lots of people in her way.

it won't be like that for everyone, and it wasn't for Zhang. There was a open road to the title.

This is not why, she is champion imo. Zhang is legit.
Beating Cachoeira was hard? Beating strawweight Joanna was hard? Seriously?!?

Beating Cachoeira was hard? Beating strawweight Joanna was hard? Seriously?!?

I could have sworn Val fought at BW for awhile, before getting here, and it wasn't really easy for her.

Valentina worked for her title shots in BW. She was always a smaller fighter fighting larger women. She dropped that last decision that she arguably won. She wasn't going to get another rematch with Nunes so she might as well drop a weight class.
Zhang on the other hand beat a gate keeper for the title shot. The stars lined up; people were also injured and China card needed a star so she got the shot.

I could have sworn Val fought at BW for awhile, before getting here, and it wasn't really easy for her.
Yeah, her road to flyweight championship was a joke.

Schevchenko will get flamed for this because Weili is sherdogs current WMMA darling, but in a way shes right.

Zhang has had 1 title fight, and it was about a minute long. Hard to say whether she's the real deal or not yet.

Dont agree with getting there via luck though. Andrade is a tough fight and Zhang earned that belt. Let's see if she can keep it.

Uh Valentina didnt even have to beat a champ to become flyweight champ and has faced a bunch of mediocre fighters, sans a 115er, at 125.

Back