Shevchenko: Weili Zhang became UFC champion ‘because of lucky circumstances’

She is the real deal win or lose vs Joanna. She already proved that. Do you need 3-4 title defenses to be deemed worthy of competing in a division? And for being a darling I disagree. She is a fierce fighter with great skill, most sherdoggers think wmma is shit which I mostly agree with but she is a pleasure to watch.
Nah, people love Zhang on here. The hardcore haters still hate of course.

Someone sounds like their smitten with ginaenvy,..
<36>
Let’s face it everyone’s talking up Zhang as the next possible dominant champ over a very competitive division, while Shev is Queen of a wasteland division that’s devoid of clear cut contenders.
<Fedor23>
There’s absolutely no need to be jelly
<{cruzshake}>

Much prefer Zhang but it’s funny to see sherdog turn on Shevchenko lol.

Well well...aiming for that ladies super fight?....nice.

I would say Eddie Alvarez became champion under lucky circumstances. Everything aligned for that 3-1 UFC fighter. Khabib and Tony out. No other name available. RDA struggling to make 155. Eddie Alvarez lands a perfect shot.

Conor McGregor really showed that Eddie was just a 3-1 UFC fighter who got lucky. LOL
Lol Conor got choked out by Nate Diaz, and fought for the title after beating him in a rematch at 170. He had no business fighting for a title in that division after getting choked out.

Zhang destroyed and finished an exciting champ while Valentina spars with soccer moms in a dead division. Who is the luckiest?
She’s lucky the UFC wanted another Eastern European champ and made a weight class just for to beat up those moms in.

Just planting the seeds for that future "super fight" after they clean out their divisions

Schevchenko elected to fight in a division where nicco montano was the champion ffs

Lol Conor got choked out by Nate Diaz, and fought for the title after beating him in a rematch at 170. He had no business fighting for a title in that division after getting choked out.
If what you are saying is true, then it is more evidence why Eddie Alvarez was just a 3-1 UFC fighter who got lucky.

WMMA is swallow azzzzzzz fuck.

When I read the title, I thought WTF had she say? Then after reading her words, she’s TOTALLY RIGHT!!

thumb_00oh-shes-jealous-memegenerator-net-oooh-shes-jealous-big-al-49241769.png

That's an unusual sour tone vom Valentina. Maybe she wants to lure Weili up to 125 to fight her, who knows...

...that being said, Valentina most likely beats her, as she does beat everyone who's not named Amanda Nunes. If it wasn't for Nunes being so much bigger, we'd probably talk about Shevchenko as the GOAT of women's MMA.

Joanna turned down the fight and who knows how long Suarez is out? Joanna turning down the fight meant she got her title shot sooner but she earned the belt by demolishing the legit champ.
Shevchenko's talking about clearing out the division which is a different thing.
March 7, 2020 at UFC 248

^^ according to Wikipedia.

Shevchenko is just jealous of Zhang quick rise to glory and fame.

she's on a 20 fight win streak and smashed the champ in under a minute

lucky?

Back