Shevchenko: Weili Zhang became UFC champion ‘because of lucky circumstances’

It's one thing to make a mistake when you don't know but you know and deliberately say shit like Joanna ducked Weili. You goddamn well know she was on a break she begged a year for and Dana still tried to book her 4 times, that we know of, during it before the Waterson fight got booked.
Did Joanna say that to Weili? Because I recall Joanna pretending she didn't have the slightest idea who Weili was, which sounds like the sort of head game Joanna likes to play.

A future fight between Shevchenko and Zhang could be one of the biggest WMMA fights in UFC history.
Both of these women are ferocious and extremely skilled. It would be an amazing fight.

You're such a little snake.

<codychoke>

tumblr_pbp87nT2PI1v6w3juo5_500.gifv

Did Joanna say that to Weili? Because I recall Joanna pretending she didn't have the slightest idea who Weili was, which sounds like the sort of head game Joanna likes to play.
Oh look effortlessly moving the fucking goalpost and getting support from the local hypocrite who just shat on DIM for doing the same thing.

Many of you remind me of Mayor Pete.

giphy.gif

Oh look effortlessly moving the fucking goalpost and getting support from the local hypocrite who just shat on DIM for doing the same thing.

Many of you remind me of Mayor Pete.

giphy.gif
Oh look, a homophobe.

If you beat the current champ.. that's luck?

Can't say she's wrong. Zhang got the title shot because of China. Period.

I think Zhang is really impressive but Andrade herself lucked into the title and that's her best win. If she beats Joanna, I'll believe the hype but right now, she's in her Weidman stage to me.

Ive never been married. You’re still a homophobe
Yeah you are. You're still married to a tub of ice cream.

I would suggest divorce but why would I want to cheat you of experiencing diabetes.

Joanna is a strawweight
Holly is 6-5 in the UFC
and she didnt beat Amanda either time.

Joanna is a top fighter, but at 115. Val has fought most of her career at 135

Holly is overrated as fuck. Ok, so she beat Ronda, but who else has she beaten? Raquel Pennington, Bethe Correa and Megan Anderson...

She did arguably beat Amanda and she also went the distance twice with her. Any female MMA fighter that does that alone is a top contender. The fact that she was already a very accomplished combat athlete before starting MMA, beat some of the top female MMA fighters, and is now dominant champ makes her one of the best.

Back