Sherdog's grappler age?

Got serious about Judo training when I was about 35, though I tinkered in grappling stuff and judo for years before that.
I'm 42 now.

Started training BJJ at age 19 and turning 22 tomorrow!
I did boxing for about a year when i was 16.

I'm 26 now. I started training BJJ a little after my 23rd bday.

BJJ - started when I was 22 (I'm 25 now)
Judo for a grand total of about a semester.
Wrestled for a year during jr high

I am 30, did Judo at age 7-14, High School wrestling 14-18, took a break started back at judo age 23.

I'm 18.. started last July, trained for a solid 5 months and have been out for months with a skin infection.

I Competed once and placed 2nd in No-Gi 141- and under.

28 years old.

Started Judo last July, but I've had a few extended periods where I've been out of training. So probably about 5 months total experience. 1 tourney so far - went 0-3 :/

I'm 27, soon to be 28, started brazilian jiu-jitsu at 16 (I used to ride my bike to practice lol) though for the last 4 years (ever since I enlisted) I've barely been able to practice at all.

I'm 32 years old and started BJJ when I was 31 like 7-8 months ago. I wrestled from 7th-12th grade. I also was a professional ninja back in the 70's but I don't like to talk about that part of my life :icon_chee

Now 42. Started BJJ 2.5 years ago, and am now Blue Belt in SBGI system. Also, green belt in Judo.

Did Judo on and off when I was a kid, along with Karate, and then started again in early thirties with Tae Kwon Do, about 3 years, also did BJJ for about 18 months at that time with Carley Gracie in SF, and some Kendo and dabbled in Aiki Jujitsu (Sennin-do). Broke my back in 1998 and 6 years of PT and Yoga got me back in the game.

23 years old in july, Started Jiu-Jitsu at 19 (Purple Belt now) and Thai Boxing at 21

I am 19. Started when I was 18 for about a month, then didn't train again until October of last year.

22, I started BJJ when I was 20 (march 2006) blue belt

im 25, i started when i was 24 about 11 months ago.

Back