Sherdog's grappler age?

Wrestled for 6 years - but that was 12 years ago.
Started submission wrestling 2 years ago.
Started doing BJJ proper 10 months ago.

Started wrestling in high school as a freshmen. Started training Muay Thai at 14, and sub wrestling at 17.

"There's nothing worse than a guy that talks a lot of s--- and then backs it up. That's the worst to me, and that's what he's doing. So God bless him for that, but I'll hate him for it. God bless him and I'll hate him."
-Forrest on C.B. Dollaway

25 started 4 months ago, no previous experience.

Karate from 1982-1985 :].

BJJ from 1997.

Gracie Barra Brown belt

Started BJJ at 39, and am a couple of months away from 53

Cesar Gracie, Brown Belt

I'm 31 and I've been training (casually but regularly) for 2 years.

I am 19

I started judo when i was about 12 or 13, and did judo for about 6-9 months.

I started bjj in the summer of 2006
I started judo in the fall of 2007, but I have not done it as consistantly as I would have liked, maybe once or twice a week, but with some weeks off in between. However this summer and on, I am going to be doing judo along with my bjj a few times a week.

started BJJ when i was 14/15

just made 16 now

i've been doing MT for 3 years now

JJ when I was 33 years old.

MT when I was 16 years old

TKD when I was 13 years old.

I am 43 years old and love the sport and plan on training until I am 90 years old. :)

Hi,

Wrestled through Jr high and high school. Got a black belt in TKD certified as a DT instructor for my PD, took up JJ for approx a year, transfered to Judo for the last 9 months, I just turned 43.

Reed
No fear, No meaness, No envy.

Started BJJ when I was 18 and I am now 19 and it will be one year in July that I've been training.

I am currently 15 and started training in BJJ earlier in February. Been quite a journey and i did my first tournament on the first.

Back