Sherdog's 2014 FIFA World Cup Fantasy Leagues

Bump. World Cup begins tomorrow so sign up before then!

No one picked Argentina in the ESPN league? I was considering taking them over Brazil with the second pick.

perfect through 3 halves in the yahoo league. it's likely i'll call every game correctly.

My third pick besmirching candonas number one.

I think I had Spain beating Holland in the Yahoo league, or at least a draw. Did Nazi a 5-1 beatdown. /tankabbottgif

I'll try to update the Sherdog league scores daily.

Oh and for those in the Sherdog league, if we have a tie, I think it's fair we use the following tiebreakers:
1. Goal differential
2. Goals scored

Colombia opens the scoring for me. Things are not looking good for Cardona at all.

lol you get credit for Costa Rica... Great pick, even though you didn't have a choice :icon_chee

And who's the dumbass who picked Uruguay?

Well.....
Reigning World and European Champions lost 1-5.
Reigning South American Champions lost 1-3.

If you bet on that before the WC started, you would be a RICH man.

lol you get credit for Costa Rica... Great pick, even though you didn't have a choice :icon_chee

I know! Which makes it even that much sweeter to finally get on the board with some points lol

Well.....
Reigning World and European Champions lost 1-5.
Reigning South American Champions lost 1-3.

If you bet on that before the WC started, you would be a RICH man.

I had love for Uruguay after the last World Cup because I got them in the sixth round of the last Sherdog draft and they were easily the steal of the draft. I shouldn't have been so nostalgic about them... Should have gone for Colombia since Uruguay is in a much tougher group.

I'm hoping Ecuador is this year's Uruguay.

I know! Which makes it even that much sweeter to finally get on the board with some points lol

I could have had them :mad:. Passed because I didn't think they'd get even a draw in that group. Getting even 10 points from an eighth round pick is a success.

Algeria better not disappoint!

I could have had them :mad:. Passed because I didn't think they'd get even a draw in that group. Getting even 10 points from an eighth round pick is a success.

Algeria better not disappoint!

Algeria and Iran gonna can it up.

didn't know you had to set your picks for an entire group even though some of the games don't start the day after. Nonetheless, im winning this whole thing. I got my Analytics dept. backing me up on this.

Italy helping me save some face.

didn't know you had to set your picks for an entire group even though some of the games don't start the day after. Nonetheless, im winning this whole thing. I got my Analytics dept. backing me up on this.

Which league? I haven't even checked on either but I'm probably not doing so well. I sure didn't have La Costa Nostra Rica winning.

Back