Sherdog's 2014 FIFA World Cup Fantasy Leagues

Tomorrow's results may determine who will win the Sherdog league. If Argentina and the Netherlands win, it's going to be hard to top Corona.
Germany-Brazil and Netherlands-Belgium semis. Germany and Netherlands final.
Take that to the bank!

My only hope rested on Costa Rica making some noise. Corona will get at least one semifinal win with a shot at the third place win on top of a championship win. Unless something improbable happens, Corona is the Sherdog league champ.

My only hope rested on Costa Rica making some noise. Corona will get at least one semifinal win with a shot at the third place win on top of a championship win. Unless something improbable happens, Corona is the Sherdog league champ.
I could still win. Germany needs to win the WC and Netherlands/Argentina to lose 3rd place game. I would have 405 points and Corona 370.

With Germany finally using Lahm as a defender as they should they look much better and with Brazil playing without Neymar and T. Silva, i reckon Germany goes to the final. Hopefully Germany win in 90 minutes in slow tempo game and Argentina-Netherlands will go to penalties in very high tempo game :D

Completely forgot I joined this, haven't made a single transfer.

How many transfers am I allowed now, before the semi-final matches?

Yahoo leaguers, don't forget to make your semifinal selections before the matches tomorrow and Tuesday. And don't forget to log back in after they are finished and make your third place and championship game selections.

blokeybloke - Rawex should be able to tell you (it's his league). Send him a PM.

Holy shit did I ever blow the Yahoo pick'em. I lead virtually the whole time and then blow the semis and finals. Oh well, second place isn't bad for someone who doesn't know shit about soccer.

I'll update the OP with winners from each league.

Hopefully someone in the McDonald's/FIFA league can post who won that league.

Holy shit did I ever blow the Yahoo pick'em. I lead virtually the whole time and then blow the semis and finals. Oh well, second place isn't bad for someone who doesn't know shit about soccer.

I changed my pick in the Yahoo league from Germany to Argentina last night because I was in third place and that was the only way I'd jump up the rankings to win.

I'll update the OP with winners from each league.

Hopefully someone in the McDonald's/FIFA league can post who won that league.

I finished outside the podium by just 9 points.

Whoever won it totally smirched everyone.

McDonalds ranking

1. The renegade
2. The money shot
3. Catalan5
4. Anfclwin05
5. Cardonalj

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
plasterby
Back