Sherdog's 2014 FIFA World Cup Fantasy Leagues

Sorry got off of work and on the train lol

My picks:
Greece
Honduras

Greece lasted longer than I thought they would.

Ecuador

1. Brazil
2. Italy
3. Uruguay
4. Chile
5. Switzerland
6. Ghana
7. Ecuador

Nigeria.
My picks: Germany, Belgium, Colombia, Bosnia, Japan, Russia, Nigeria.

Lol all the remaining teams probably wont win a game anyways.

So fuck it.

Australia
Iran

Argentina
France
Netherlands
Croatia
Mexico
South Korea
Australia
Iran

Believe it or not, I was kinda hoping for Iran. Could get a draw and get some points.

Cameroon.
My picks: Germany, Belgium, Colombia, Bosnia, Japan, Russia, Nigeria and Cameroon.

Pretty happy with my lineup. Would like to trade Germany for Spain and Colombia/Bosnia for Croatia but whatever :D

Algeria.

That means you get Costa Rica, Cardona.

Final rosters:
CARDONA
Spain
Portugal
USA
Ivory coast
England
Greece
Honduras
Costa Rica

SODA
Brazil
Italy
Uruguay
Chile
Switzerland
Ghana
Ecuador
Algeria

RAWEX
Germany
Belgium
Colombia
Bosnia
Japan
Russia
Nigeria
Cameroon

CORONA
Argentina
France
Netherlands
Croatia
Mexico
South Korea
Australia
Iran

I should get at least 4 teams out of the first round, hopefully 5.

Good luck, guys. Of all the fantasy games I played during the last World Cup, this league was the most fun by a wide margin.

Kinda regret taking Chile over Ivory Coast simply because Ivory Coast has an easier group. I tried to go heavy on European/South American teams. And no European team has ever won a World Cup in South America, but that's a very small sample size and it hasn't been played there in a long time IIRC.

Yeah, after 1 minute of looking the final lineups i am gonna win this.

I hope Jacan, Russia, Nigeria, Bosnia and Cameroon all get besmirched.

Kinda regret taking Chile over Ivory Coast simply because Ivory Coast has an easier group. I tried to go heavy on European/South American teams. And no European team has ever won a World Cup in South America, but that's a very small sample size and it hasn't been played there in a long time IIRC.
Chile could beat Netherlands tbh.
Ivory Coast, Japan, Greece and Colombia is a tricky group. All teams are decent. No idea what happens in that group.

I'm Ghana win because I have a secret weapon on my side: a witch doctor.

MGANG45654.jpg

To ALL star players who aren't on my side:

I hope Jacan, Russia, Nigeria, Bosnia and Cameroon all get besmirched.
Japan, Russia, Bosnia will be 2nd on their group i reckon. Nigeria 3rd and Cameroon 4th.

Yea I'm surprised they lasted so long. But with both yaya and kolo you're how could I not pick em up so late.

Its gonna be interesting that's for sure

Edit. nvm

Last edited:
Back