Sherdoggers who support Trump: Why?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Higus

Gold Belt
@Gold
Reaction score
If you are planning on voting for Trump in the primaries, or would like to see him as President Trump, the rest of us would like to know where you're coming from.

The real question is why aren't you voting for him?

He's gonna make America strong, and junk. How you say? Will get back to you on that part.

Because he's a charismatic personality and people want to see the world burn on top of it.

If you are planning on voting for Trump in the primaries, or would like to see him as President Trump, the rest of us would like to know where you're coming from.

I'm not voting for him because I am a Democrat. That being said Republicans like him because he does not sound phony same goes with Bernie Sanders on the left. People are tired of electing the same group of puppets every 4 years. People are really tired of campaigns that look staged.

EDIT: It will not matter anyway because it will be Bush VS Hillary Clinton at the end of it.

I'm not voting for him because I am a Democrat. That being said Republicans like him because he does not sound phony same goes with Bernie Sanders on the left. People are tired of electing the same group of puppets every 4 years. People are really tired of campaigns that look staged.

EDIT: It will not matter anyway because it will be Bush VS Hillary Clinton at the end of it.

Good post Peb. I'm not a Trump fan but I think you hit on everything here.

It would be funny. If I were registered to vote, or more importantly a U.S citizen I'd vote for him, ironically of course.

It is a bunch of people who like "straight talk" (which I guess is lying very loudly and insulting everybody) and the media just keeps feeding him. Think about it this way, after the Republican debates, what are all the outlets talking about? Not the debates, but Trump saying one of the moderators was on the rag.

During primary season the people who tend to poll the best are those the media covers the most. Trump is excellent at keeping his name in the media, so his numbers stay high.

trump_berlusconi.png

I see Trump as that big joke that people are dying to see how far it will go...

Becuase he's still better than Jeb Bush, Chris Christie, Bobby Jindal, Rand Paul, Scott Walker, Paul Ryan, John Boehner, Ted Cruz, Marco Rubio, Lindsey Graham, and Rick Santorum

I see Trump as that big joke that people are dying to see how far it will go...

I honestly think that's the answer. Along with some protest voters.

Ask yourself: If you got a call from a polling institute, would you pick your actual favorite, or would you pick the biggest clown for the lulz?

Becuase he's still better than Jeb Bush, Chris Christie, Bobby Jindal, Rand Paul, Scott Walker, Paul Ryan, John Boehner, Ted Cruz, Marco Rubio, Lindsey Graham, and Rick Santorum

Maybe you think his personality is better... but if we are basing it on actual credentials, no he is not better. All of those candidates have held some form of political office in their careers... the same can't be said for Trump, he has no political credentials.

It would be like if a person with no experience in finance, applied for a job as Chief Financial Officer at Bank of America. His application would not be taken seriously.

Donald Trump influencing international politics scares me. He's too bold.

I like him because of the "Zero fucks given" attitude he brings to the primaries..

no other reason.

And I'd take him over Boehner, Santorum, Huckabee, Ryan easily.

How can you not love a guy who's still making "on the rag" jokes about strong women in 2015??

It's the angry white guy vote. I pray to sweet baby Jesus he wins the primary.

#1 It'd be an easy win for the Democrats, and #2 It'd be massively, hugely entertaining. More than Palin being VP because at least she was just the sideshow and had someone serious as the main piece.

In this case, the idiot would be the main piece. The hilarity would be uncontainable.

It's the angry white guy vote. I pray to sweet baby Jesus he wins the primary.

#1 It'd be an easy win for the Democrats, and #2 It'd be massively, hugely entertaining. More than Palin being VP because at least she was just the sideshow and had someone serious as the main piece.

In this case, the idiot would be the main piece. The hilarity would be uncontainable.

Imagine getting the call asking if you wanted to be his VP candidate? Talk about seeing your political life flash before your eyes.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
JoyceOuthw
Back