Sherdoggers who support Trump: Why?

Status
Not open for further replies.
If you are planning on voting for Trump in the primaries, or would like to see him as President Trump, the rest of us would like to know where you're coming from.

I just dig his pinks ties, that's all!

trump-kiss-pink-tie-getty-jpg.jpg

I honestly think that's the answer. Along with some protest voters.

Ask yourself: If you got a call from a polling institute, would you pick your actual favorite, or would you pick the biggest clown for the lulz?

The funny part to me is in the post-debate show they had some people who had jumped off the Trumpwagon, and asked them who they switched to. The answers were basically "Rubio" once and then "Cruz, Huckabee, Cruz, Cruz, Huckabee, Cruz, Huckabee..."

I mean, that's a little better, but come on.

.....................employees of Trump. :icon_chee

Serious questions:

Where do you Americans even see the differences between these candidates? They all seem to have the exact same positions. Two are latin, one is black, one is a woman. Everything else is virtually identical.

Because he won vs Vince McMahon at wrestlemania.

[YT]d1bn7cIsJCQ[/YT]

They are all liars and all full of shit. At least he makes it entertaining.

Too bad Democrats or Republicans don't have someone who looks like this running for President. She is like kryptonite for the Trumpster. The stupid stuff that would come flowing out of his mouth would be classic in a debate with her. Yep she is an Italian politician.

0c4f0a9bf591e092fc4609b74a32843eaeda633405cd0ee15948698f5cd76158_1.jpg

Too bad Democrats or Republicans don't have someone who looks like this running for President. She is like kryptonite for the Trumpster. The stupid stuff that would come flowing out of his mouth would be classic in a debate with her. Yep she is an Italian politician.

0c4f0a9bf591e092fc4609b74a32843eaeda633405cd0ee15948698f5cd76158_1.jpg

I would totally be her first lady.

As for the topic of Trump, is it just me that notices he's always about to make a point and then starts a tangent like a guy who had a stroke a while back?

I'm looking forward to serious responses but Sherdog conservatives are the ones who will agree with Republicans on every issue and defend them while simultaneously pretending they are anti-establishment and won't vote for conservatives.

15 months out from the election, he's popular because he's entertaining. Dude is ultimately better on tleevision than any of his opponents, and that should carry him right up until people start taking the election seriously.

Policy doesn't actually matter. You can say whatever dumb shit you want as long as you never go back on any of it because...wahhh the liberal media. Notice how everyone on this board who defends Trump can't talk about him without whining about the media in the same breath?

He could have told that fox news lady that he wanted to fuck her mouth for all it mattered.

I'm not liking any candidates from either party. I'm not a great fan of Trump. But if he were President, boy would Congress be miserable. And if anything makes the Congress` life miserable, I'm all for it.

I'll most likely do what I've been doing. Vote 3rd party.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back