Sherdoggers who support Trump: Why?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Because Trump is being a huge troll and it's very entertaining.

He doesn't even believe half the shit he's saying- such as when he was going on and on for months about Obama being a Muslim terrorist born ion Kenya and asking for his birth certificate.

Trump doesn't actually believe that.

hes not the hero america wants right now, but the hero it needs.

King of the trolls...

Troll_trump.jpg

1st of all. No more Bush no more clintion, their years are adding up way too much.....Then you not have 1 candidate mention a immigration and other issues liberal america are afraid to discuss...it seems gov today spends more then is brings in and caters to non americas before its own citizens/its bank..

Today, decisions are made, not for profit or the well being of the country, but are made to make sure certain groups are content...

'Cos I don't live there, and it sounds like it'd make for some entertaining viewing.

As the only candidate whose foreign policy isn't suicidal the choice is easy.

Let's not pretend the last Republican primary wasn't also a complete freakshow before all the crazies were weeded out. Trump is much worse than Bachmann or Cain but still, it's not THAT surprising.

Is the Trump hype over already?

Today, decisions are made, not for profit or the well being of the country, but are made to make sure certain groups are content...

Oh, decisions are made for profit.

Just not profit for the country, or for the lower/middle classes... but for people like... oh I don't know, Donald Trump.

I assume by "certain groups" you meant the extremely wealthy, right?

Oh, decisions are made for profit.

Just not profit for the country, or for the lower/middle classes... but for people like... oh I don't know, Donald Trump.

I assume by "certain groups" you meant the extremely wealthy, right?

I love conservatives......Trump has actually convinced them that he is one for the people and these politicians are all establishment. They actually think Trump will be harder on immigration when he more than any other candidate would open the boarders and do everything big business want

It would be very sad if this election turned into another Bush vs. Clinton.

Dynastic politics really need to end.

The only clear thing that stands out when looking at polls is the majority supporting him are not college educated. That's not an insult but a fact if you look at the stats.

It would be very sad if this election turned into another Bush vs. Clinton.

Dynastic politics really need to end.

Problem is instead of the narrative being "Bush or these other handful of credible candidates", it has become "Bush or Trump". Jeb loves how this is playing out.

Problem is instead of the narrative being "Bush or these other handful of credible candidates", it has become "Bush or Trump". Jeb loves how this is playing out.

I think that Trump is helping JEB in the primary, but the whole mess can't be good for his chances in the general. Trump could just Nader JEB and give him no shot of winning, or, more likely, he'll end up endorsing him. With Trump being the face of white identity politics and anti-Mexican sentiment, that can't help the GOP's attempts to cut into Democrats' lead with Hispanics and Asians.

I pray to sweet baby Jesus he wins the primary.

Same here. I think he's doomed to finish #2, whether it's to Bush, Carson, or whoever. But he scares me far less than guys like Walker, Carson, Cruz, or even Bush, from a pragmatic perspective.

I'm voting for him. All of the politicians lie about how they are going to control debt yet we'll be upwards of 20,000,000,000,000 when Obama leaves office and it is unsustainable

I think that Trump is helping JEB in the primary, but the whole mess can't be good for his chances in the general. Trump could just Nader JEB and give him no shot of winning, or, more likely, he'll end up endorsing him. With Trump being the face of white identity politics and anti-Mexican sentiment, that can't help the GOP's attempts to cut into Democrats' lead with Hispanics and Asians.

The dream scenario is that Bush and Bern Dog win their respective primaries and then Trump runs as an independent and takes a huge chunk like 8% from Bush, catapulting Sanders into the unlikely winning circle.

Perchance to dream.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back