Sherdog POTWR: Round 4: The General Election

2016 Sherdog President of the War Room Ballot

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
Has he mentioned his thoughts on running again? I thought JDragon said one term and Palis said many but I could have it mixed up with other candidates.

Holy shit. I forgot all about the Steiner thing. These threads have had so much bombshells, the Steiner thing feels like it happened months ago.
The big booty daddy wants to eat

Holy shit. I forgot all about the Steiner thing. These threads have had so much bombshells, the Steiner thing feels like it happened months ago.

The alter ego thing had its perks, but just didn't have the time. I'll run straight up next go round. It'll be interesting to say the least.

The alter ego thing had its perks, but just didn't have the time. I'll run straight up next go round. It'll be interesting to say the least.

It was just so left field. I really didn't know what posts candidates would make and then yours just made me bust out laughing from the amount of WTF? I will be interested to see the field next year.

Smell the freedom!
freedom-boner.gif

ELECTION RESULTS
The results are in and the people have spoken. For the first time in War Room history, our newly elected leader shall be:
@Palis

Results
Palis 75
JDragon 69

Voter participation was at a staggering 87% in the general election.

If anyone has a different count, please post or PM me so I can check my tally.

To the Palis campaign, you will be PM'd in the next day or so about your transition to your seat of power on January 1st.

To all War Room citizens, I'd like to thank you for tolerating this past month of mass tagging and PM's from candidates and supporters whoring themselves for your vote. The amount of participation was stunning and I couldn't have asked for a better first election for the War Room. To those who were missed last year, I've been making notes along the way and you can expect to be listed in the registry next year right at the start if you meet the criteria that is put in place.

Note to those looking to 2017: The registry will be far easier to decide next year despite my prediction it will become a far more heated thread than this year. The criteria will be as objective as possible to give a yes or no to those who apply. The best advice I can give to you to be on the 2017 registry is....
Post in the War Room. More specifically in the political threads (depending on Palis' sticky's some may or may not be current events/political. I can tell you the criteria will be a count of posts made in political War Room threads (anything that doesn't say POTWR or War Room OT threads but possibly some of the POWTR threads Palis will make. I can clarify if you really need to know each time he makes one whether it will count. With that said, as long as this paragraph is explain, it is simple as posting and showing you are indeed a War Room regular. Also, 2017 activity will be what matters for the 2017 election. No one on the current list is safe.
For candidates next year, I hope you took notes. There were quite a few things that may make a difference between a previous experienced candidate and one running for the first time.

Again, thank you all (candidates, voters, spectators) for making these threads great.
There will be a Congressional Election prior to next year's Presidential Elecfion. We will be working diligently to make this happen. Get your campaigns in gear, good citizens. :D

Congratulations President @Palis and Vice President @Dr J . You guys ran a great campaign and deserved this victory. I wish the Palis Administration well and am here if my services are ever needed.

I'd also like to congratulate @JDragon on well run campaign. I gained alot of respect for you as a poster.
Even after the zoophilia thing?<cheer>

Seriously I hope nobody still believes I fuck dogs?
Germans are into some sick stuff anyway, embrace it imo. No one will hold it against you. :)

Or are you more into this?

4170150081.jpg

@Palis won? For fucks sake, this sub has some of the dumbest mother fuckers in here. #NotMyWarroom

@JDragon Don't give up hope. Stay away from jogging in the woods.

@Palis won? For fucks sake, this sub has some of the dumbest mother fuckers in here. #NotMyWarroom

@Lead I believe the act of renouncing the War Room is grounds for loss of citizenship and the right to vote in upcoming elections.

Please take good care of the gentleman.

We don't want another @AgedFlatus Gate on our hands. Too much stress for you Lead.

(Signed)
Sincerely,

Always looking our for you Lead

Last edited:

@Lead I believe act act of renouncing the War Room is grounds for loss of citizenship and the right to vote in upcoming elections.

Please take good care of the gentleman.

We don't want another @AgedFlatus Gate on our hands. Too much stress for you Lead.

(Signed)
Sincerely,

Always looking our for you Lead

Lead will be taking a much needed break now that the elections are over.

Lead will be taking a much needed break now that the elections are over.

Same here. I can remind you about this act of treason at another time though.

Don't worry. I promise you I won't forget.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back