Sherdog POTWR: Round 4: The General Election

2016 Sherdog President of the War Room Ballot

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
@Lead I believe act act of renouncing the War Room is grounds for loss of citizenship and the right to vote in upcoming elections.

Please take good care of the gentleman.

We don't want another @AgedFlatus Gate on our hands. Too much stress for you Lead.

(Signed)
Sincerely,

Always looking our for you Lead

In that case, since a non-citizen can (!) never be President ... <{jackyeah}>

Tbf that's precisely what @Palis said

JDragon We had peace. Don't go pulling a Hillary.

Big difference between what Palis and UnUnc156 said.

Palis never renounced the War Room by saying "Not my War Room"

Since you aren't well versed in English (like yours truly) I am going to let this transgression slide.....just this once. You get me?

JDragon We had peace. Don't go pulling a Hillary.

Big difference between what Palis and UnUnc156 said.

Palis never renounced the War Room by saying "Not my War Room"

Since you aren't well versed in English (like yours truly) I am going to let this transgression slide.....just this once. You get me?

I was obviously referring to the other part of the quote, as indicated by, well, the quote.

Considering that @ucunc156 appears to have a similar opinion to the one the president-elect holds or used to hold, I am sure he will soon embrace Lord @Palis' rule.

I was obviously referring to the other part of the quote, as indicated by, well, the quote.

Considering that @ucunc156 appears to have a similar opinion to the one the president-elect holds or used to hold, I am sure he will soon embrace Lord @Palis' rule.

Always changing the subject.

Focus JDragon.

I was saying that the phrase "Not my War Room" was the act that should strip him of his citizenship.

When Sleepy Lead wakes up in a few weeks after getting his well deserved rest...he will agree with me like he always does.

No more attempts at mutiny (or should I say "Mutt"iny?)

@Palis won? For fucks sake, this sub has some of the dumbest mother fuckers in here. #NotMyWarroom

@JDragon Don't give up hope. Stay away from jogging in the woods.
giphy.gif

gtfo my war room biotch

Always changing the subject.

Focus JDragon.

I was saying that the phrase "Not my War Room" was the act that should strip him of his citizenship.

When Sleepy Lead wakes up in a few weeks after getting his well deserved rest...he will agree with me like he always does.

No more attempts at mutiny (or should I say "Mutt"iny?)

You seriously demand to strip citizens of citizenship based on diverging political opinion? Why u hate freedom so much? Good thing that @Lead already announced that there will be objective criteria to determine citizenship in the next year.

I do not think President-elect @Palis would appreciate these shenanigans by his future FBI director at a time where we are working to bridge the divide.

You seriously demand to strip citizens of citizenship based on diverging political opinion? Why u hate freedom so much? Good thing that @Lead already announced that there will be objective criteria to determine citizenship in the next year.

I do not think President-elect @Palis would appreciate these shenanigans by his future FBI director at a time where we are working to bridge the divide.

Renouncing the War Room is more than a "diverging political opinion"

The War Room is set up like the best country on the planet... the USA.

If you renounce your citizenship you lose your right to vote.

Don't like me as FBI director? Too late to do anything about it now.

Do something about it next year. I triple DOG dare you to JDragon.

Renouncing the War Room is more than a "diverging political opinion"

The War Room is set up like the best country on the planet... the USA.

If you renounce your citizenship you lose your right to vote.

Don't like me as FBI director? Too late to do anything about it now.

Do something about it next year. I triple DOG dare you to JDragon.
You mean he will be out of jail by then? :p

Sipping on Apple whisky watching it's a wonderful life I love Christmas.

We'll announce the sanctions when we are in power, that is all the information for now. :p
I'm sure I can bridge the divide and counsel @JDragon on these matters. My close connections with the @Palis campaign should surely vouch for my appeal. His humble Vice President @Dr J aswell. @JDragon is a good man. I'm sure in any other political climate (precisely after Trump won didn't help) he would have won. He was just beaten by a stronger campaign and those willing to do the dirty work that was needed to be done.

Plus, I heard the guy fucks dogs.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back