Sherdog gets it's credntials back from UFC

Was thinking about making a similar thread.

Pretty cool.

Oh that is cool, wonder what made Dana change his mind.

All that Zuffa ass kissing finally paid off.

If so, it's probably because Zuffa is tired of making the effort to do pre and post fight press conferences only to have scarce questions or just dumb questions from press who barely know anything about MMA so don't ask any good questions. Having an actual MMA (long time MMA) website involved in asking questions can only benefit the sport and the buzz.

I try to catch all post fight press conferences, and the questions really do suck.

They should be credentialed; Sherdog kept my interest during the dark ages and I'm sure many others.

hopefully they aren't stupid enough to get them pulled again.

If so, it's probably because Zuffa is tired of making the effort to do pre and post fight press conferences only to have scarce questions or just dumb questions from press who barely know anything about MMA so don't ask any good questions. Having an actual MMA (long time MMA) website involved in asking questions can only benefit the sport and the buzz.

I try to catch all post fight press conferences, and the questions really do suck.

Thanks

Pardon my ignorance on this one, but what exactly does that mean? I know about Dana's issue with Lorretta Hunt, but was Sherdog not allowed at UFC venues?

Pardon my ignorance on this one, but what exactly does that mean? I know about Dana's issue with Lorretta Hunt, but was Sherdog not allowed at UFC venues?

I don't think Josh Gross was crendentialled, even though he showed up at the UFC on FOX deal announcement press conference where I think FOX handled the credentials.

I think Sherdog previously had to buy tickets to attend, where if credentialled, they go for free and get to sit in press row with the other media guys with their laptops.

They didn't get press passes, couldn't sit on press row, couldn't attend the news conferences that are not open to the public, didn't get access to fighters, etc.

The issues with Sherdog date back to when Josh Gross (I think) gave the results of taped but unaired TUF fights during the first season.

Any word on whether Sherdog will take that apostrophe back from you?

Back