Sherdog confessions

I loved and still love Ronda.

Can't help it. I have always been attracted to dirty girls. Trailer park type chicks.

They let you do nasty things and like it.
That’s nothing to be ashamed of, my man. If Ronda would let me hit it, I would in a minute.
And if I lasted longer than Zingano, I’d consider it a victory.

They asked. Ball gazers are real. It’s a good thing I practice pulling my nuts out on occasion or else I might not have gotten those beads.
My respect for you deepens.

Trivial I'm sure ...

(Big fan of Avengers Infinity Wars and must have seen it 50 times and counting)

I've never seen Loki's death more than the first time I saw the movie.

Never watched it again. Between the gruesomeness of the death and the touching speech he makes leading up to it, his last words - when he approaches Thanos, his dagger appears, I immidiately fast forward to the next chapter.

Breaks my heart to see his death. <45>

Won't ever watch it again.

Damn what a powerful opening chapter to a movie. Then on top of that, seeing my goat superhero (Hulk) get beat down in 15 seconds like nothing... <45>

WTF is this guy?

I hate Tom Petty.

Not MMA related, but still. I hate his music.

My confession is that I'd love to hear this story (or stories).
Well with the guy...

I had just gotten ORd from Maricopa county jail in Phoenix. My house is in Tempe, and they kick you out downtown around midnight. I was gonna take the light rail back to tempe, but I was still feeling high as shit and very weird. This guy started tailing me saying that I was sexy and all that. And I didn't have my wallet with me, and I wanted to get drunk. So I asked him what he wanted for money. He said he'd givee 40 bucks if I peed in his mouth. I said I needed the money first do I could go get drunk with it beforehand. He pulled out some vodka and chaser, out of his bag. So I started getting drunk, and after awhile I needed to go pee, so I peed in his mouth and he gave me 40 bucks. Then I asked what he wanted for me to get those air Force ones he had on his feet, so I peed in his mouth again and he gave me the shoes. And then Andi went on my way back home to tempe, with 40 more dollars and shoes, and I was drunk. All because I peed in a guys mouth twice.

with the girl, it was just some girl I was dating wanted me to pee in her mouth, so I did.

Well with the guy...

I had just gotten ORd from Maricopa county jail in Phoenix. My house is in Tempe, and they kick you out downtown around midnight. I was gonna take the light rail back to tempe, but I was still feeling high as shit and very weird. This guy started tailing me saying that I was sexy and all that. And I didn't have my wallet with me, and I wanted to get drunk. So I asked him what he wanted for money. He said he'd givee 40 bucks if I peed in his mouth. I said I needed the money first do I could go get drunk with it beforehand. He pulled out some vodka and chaser, out of his bag. So I started getting drunk, and after awhile I needed to go pee, so I peed in his mouth and he gave me 40 bucks. Then I asked what he wanted for me to get those air Force ones he had on his feet, so I peed in his mouth again and he gave me the shoes. And then Andi went on my way back home to tempe, with 40 more dollars and shoes, and I was drunk. All because I peed in a guys mouth twice.

with the girl, it was just some girl I was dating wanted me to pee in her mouth, so I did.

giphy.gif

Back