Sherdog confessions

When JDS was on his prime demolishing everyone I was on Cain hype train, JDS x Cain 1 with all the hype and fox deal circus it was a huge disappointment as a Cain fan, my disdain for JDS grew , when it was time for The rematch I deeply rejoiced on that vicious beating that marked JDS for life, he was never the same and I cheered every punch on that zombie JDS. With time JDS grew on me he is a pure class act and a example for every martial artist. To this day I carry the guilt for having viscerally cheered on that beating deeply knowing that it could have impacts on JDS future well-being. Something that we all confirmed after all this year's.

That's pretty much it my friends.. dunno if anyone relates

PS fuck you Dorea you should have thrown the towel
You should be ashamed TS. You supported their divorce.
C82771D7-7960-4AA4-8F41-6DB038E50655.jpeg

I live in an apartment building so I listen for sounds to get me off. every morning I hear this woman next door having sex, moaning softly & sensuously which is a huge trigger for me, leading me to beat off furiously. so one morning I decided I want to see how this chick looked, & try to prop myself out of my window as much as I can to look into her window. as soon as I stick my head out I hear the moaning is a lot louder except it's coming from up above. I look up & see a bunch of pigeons. I fapped to the sound of pigeons, all those times.

Not sure if fake or not but it did make me laugh, the real me and the sherdog one

Last edited:
I loved and still love Ronda.

Can't help it. I have always been attracted to dirty girls. Trailer park type chicks.

They let you do nasty things and like it.

Celebrating another person's life changing beating is only something the sick and depraved do.

Remember Sherdog only houses the sick and depraved.....who bench teh 275 and bang 10s.
Shut up nerd

I enjoy watching Pancrase from time to time.

Not sure how a "real doll" make it any more difficult?

the "real doll" stays in the closet locked away. I can tell her we'll be having company if you're down.

Can't help it. I have always been attracted to dirty girls. Trailer park type chicks.

{<RR}<{nope}>

I live in an apartment building so I listen for sounds to get me off. every morning I hear this woman next door having sex, moaning softly & sensuously which is a huge trigger for me, leading me to beat off furiously. so one morning I decided I want to see how this chick looked, & try to prop myself out of my window as much as I can to look into her window. as soon as I stick my head out I hear the moaning is a lot louder except it's coming from up above. I look up & see a bunch of pigeons. I fapped to the sound of pigeons, all those times.

best post of the day

When JDS was on his prime demolishing everyone I was on Cain hype train, JDS x Cain 1 with all the hype and fox deal circus it was a huge disappointment as a Cain fan, my disdain for JDS grew , when it was time for The rematch I deeply rejoiced on that vicious beating that marked JDS for life, he was never the same and I cheered every punch on that zombie JDS. With time JDS grew on me he is a pure class act and a example for every martial artist. To this day I carry the guilt for having viscerally cheered on that beating deeply knowing that it could have impacts on JDS future well-being. Something that we all confirmed after all this year's.

That's pretty much it my friends.. dunno if anyone relates

PS fuck you Dorea you should have thrown the towel

when JDS was really starting to perform I was a huge Arlovski fan (still my fav) and AA was struggling. Something about JDS that I liked, and I became a big fan. His Werdum KO is one of my all time favs.

Was firmly on the JDS side of the JDS/ Cain debate early on. Legit thought he'd retire the GOAT at one point lol

her career was awesome. few can touch that record. never boring all finishes. like all greats she eventually lost a few times. it doesnt erase all those great wins.

i never found her hot, but she did look hot at times (mostly weigh ins)

Back