Sherdog confessions

BringCodyBack

Green Belt
@Green
Reaction score
When JDS was on his prime demolishing everyone I was on Cain hype train, JDS x Cain 1 with all the hype and fox deal circus it was a huge disappointment as a Cain fan, my disdain for JDS grew , when it was time for The rematch I deeply rejoiced on that vicious beating that marked JDS for life, he was never the same and I cheered every punch on that zombie JDS. With time JDS grew on me he is a pure class act and a example for every martial artist. To this day I carry the guilt for having viscerally cheered on that beating deeply knowing that it could have impacts on JDS future well-being. Something that we all confirmed after all this year's.

That's pretty much it my friends.. dunno if anyone relates

PS fuck you Dorea you should have thrown the towel

Last edited:
Celebrating another person's life changing beating is only something the sick and depraved do.

Remember Sherdog only houses the sick and depraved.....who bench teh 275 and bang 10s.

Celebrating another person's life changing beating is only something the sick and depraved do.

Remember Sherdog only houses the sick and depraved.....who bench teh 275 and bang 10s.

Yeah I've matured a lot this past years, but yeah I'm ashamed to have behaved that way. Won't deny. Seeing JDS lose yesterday it was soul crushing.

Not that bad. I remember telling people to Benoit or Ledger themselves back in the day, so immature.

I live in an apartment building so I listen for sounds to get me off. every morning I hear this woman next door having sex, moaning softly & sensuously which is a huge trigger for me, leading me to beat off furiously. so one morning I decided I want to see how this chick looked, & try to prop myself out of my window as much as I can to look into her window. as soon as I stick my head out I hear the moaning is a lot louder except it's coming from up above. I look up & see a bunch of pigeons. I fapped to the sound of pigeons, all those times.

I still have that Ronda nude pic in a special folder on my computer.

Yeah I've matured a lot this past years, but yeah I'm ashamed to have behaved that way. Won't deny. Seeing JDS lose yesterday it was soul crushing.
I love seeing people get knocked out. It’s part of the sport. What I don’t love is stoppages that are extremely late or fighters that clearly need to just “take the L”. Some of these guys are too tough for their own good. At the same time I know in most cases I’d be the loud drunk fan complaining when things happen like the BMF fight being stopped due to a cut

I live in an apartment building so I listen for sounds to get me off. every morning I hear this woman next door having sex, moaning softly & sensuously which is a huge trigger for me, leading me to beat off furiously. so one morning I decided I want to see how this chick looked, & try to prop myself out of my window as much as I can to look into her window. as soon as I stick my head out I hear the moaning is a lot louder except it's coming from up above. I look up & see a bunch of pigeons. I fapped to the sound of pigeons, all those times.
Dawg you need your ears checked. Beating it to the sound of flying rats smh

What the fuck did I just read

I legit thought Woodley was the GOAT.

How do you move forward in a scenario like that? Did you invite them in for a drink?

How do you move forward in a scenario like that? Did you invite them in for a drink?

breadcrumbs bro

giphy.gif

Back