Sherdog confessions

I was expecting some crazy stories when I read the title. Like someone getting trapped by a shemale or something.

I currently have steak farts.

I would have chosen a different username if I had the perspective on life and myself I do now when I join sherdog . On a similar note I would have not chosen tough or edgy usernames if I had my current mindset. Would choose names non menancing.

i pretend to like Joe Rogan around my friends to be cool but I actually think he is kind of a douchebag druggie.

i carry a huge rambo like knife on my backpack or workbag besides the pocket knife i have on my pocket

confession time: i have not murdered anybody by stabbing them, oh my god this is so embarrasing

I’ve showed my testicles to people on two occasions in exchange for Mardi Gras beads.

People... not just women

I picked Leben to beat Anderson.

Jerked it during Rousey/Tate 1.

I truly hated Scott Jorgensen because of his skin condition.

I enjoyed wmma fight, once
frTBp4U.jpg

I was on a promo call for an upcoming Kimbo fight, and I had a bunch of questions lined up but it took fucking forever for them to get to me. When they called my name I froze and blurted out some dumbshit question about transitioning from street fighting to pro fighting which had been answered like 3 times already. The groans from Kimbo's team came over the line quite clearly.

I’ve showed my testicles to people on two occasions in exchange for Mardi Gras beads.

People... not just women
Did they specifically ask for balls instead of cack, or did you just improvise?

Did they specifically ask for balls instead of cack, or did you just improvise?
They asked. Ball gazers are real. It’s a good thing I practice pulling my nuts out on occasion or else I might not have gotten those beads.

I remember at the Sound Factory I met this Korean chick & started making out with her, but we had to leave. after exchanging info.

I met up with her a few day later & saw that she was fat, & ended it. I never touched ecstasy ever again since that night.

years later, a bunch of gang members I knew that were pretty high up in there organization asked me to get back in touch with her, because she lives in Dix Hills NY, which means she's UBER rich, & they wanted me to set it up so they can rob her/her family. but fuck no I wouldn't budge.

I live in an apartment building so I listen for sounds to get me off. every morning I hear this woman next door having sex, moaning softly & sensuously which is a huge trigger for me, leading me to beat off furiously. so one morning I decided I want to see how this chick looked, & try to prop myself out of my window as much as I can to look into her window. as soon as I stick my head out I hear the moaning is a lot louder except it's coming from up above. I look up & see a bunch of pigeons. I fapped to the sound of pigeons, all those times.
LMAO. epic post. 10/10. :D :D :D :D

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
plasterby
Back