• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

SHE SAYS

StonedLemur

Chief of Sherbro Island
@plutonium
Reaction score
She says...just leave, in a tone which rang across the hall like a shotgun blast to the ears.
I tried to explain myself, but she just turned around and walked.
I talked through the door for some time, but to no avail...I wish she would hear me.

Maybe I don't deserve to be heard...no, I definitely don't deserve to be heard by her or anyone else for that matter.
I take my coat and go.
Walking the streets with nowhere to turn, watching the cars go by in what seems like slow motion...they never speed up.

I'm starting to think they can read my thoughts, hear my heart pumping in the back of my throat.

They know.

I start wondering what she's doing so I call...she let's it ring through to her voicemail.
I leave a message, a sad sack message of Im sorries and shit has gotten away from me, but I still love her...Im such a bitch.
I've broken something that I can't fix.

I have broken cupid's arrow, the only one that I'll ever get.
I turn onto the next street and theres more of nothing, I felt like holes have been punch in my chest and I can't shake the feeling...of the end.

Crossing the bridge and my heart doesn't exist, my breathing is as calm as it has ever been.
I put my hand on the rail, and put my head down to wait for an answer.
I know I will never be able to make up for what I've done...I grasp the rail harder.

I feel broken enough to...but I dont.

~SL

Last edited:
Thanks little brother.
Even the strongest men have a soft spot.
My Soft Spot:

I walk down the street like nobody can touch me. Chest puffed out even though I feel empty.

Tough as I am, I know down below. I have a weak spot, two bagged marshmallows.

Helplessness of my soft spot can be quite scary. However they make hard the stick that they carry.

I welcome my soft spot as not a weakness. For it gives me strength and also great bliss.

My Soft Spot:

I walk down the street like nobody can touch me. Chest puffed out even though I feel empty.

Tough as I am, I know down below. I have a weak spot, two bagged marshmallows.

Helplessness of my soft spot can be quite scary. However they make hard the stick that they carry.

I welcome my soft spot as not a weakness. For it gives me strength and also great bliss.

IMG_20240528_001030_01.gif

Sorry I missed this one, haven't been on the 'dawg as much lately.

This one hits pretty hard, I'm a sucker for a tragic romance. If it don't hurt like hell is it even love?

Sorry I missed this one, haven't been on the 'dawg as much lately.

This one hits pretty hard, I'm a sucker for a tragic romance. If it don't hurt like hell is it even love?

You didn't miss it you silly goose... you're here ;)

Tragedy and love are often the same, no one to blame...walk away hangin my head in shame.
I won't use names, but the heart being ripped out and thrown to the floor...breaks my 💔 and makes me want more.

~SL

I do love a sad love story as well sir.

Back