• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

Media Shavkat Rakhmonov Submits Neil Magny GIFS

I’ll never understand Mag’s approach to this fight. Dude just awkwardly flops down and tries to work his guard/ upkick game. So bizarre.
<{vega}><JagsKiddingMe>

Damn y’all forgive me for being wrong.

Been getting attacked in my DMs too. Calm down.

There's a thread after every Shavkat fight that gets derailed with people arguing about his race. What the fuck.

<36>
Its so annoying

I’ll never understand Mag’s approach to this fight. Dude just awkwardly flops down and tries to work his guard/ upkick game. So bizarre.
<{vega}><JagsKiddingMe>
Yeah he pretty much gave him the guillotine at the end too,and this guy has one of the most dangerous guillotines in the sport

Last edited:
That guillotine was crazy... Magny's neck couldn't have survived another 2 seconds of that hold.
He's won three fights with it,its super tight.

Ouch,that guy really did say that
A lot of Americans consider asian to be Chinese/Japanese/Korean. But even still wrestling is pretty big in China and Japan. Mongolia and central Asia it's even bigger and then Russia, iran, etc. Even India has some good guys. But some people think it's just Russia and US that are good at wrestling

Reactions: HHJ
A lot of Americans consider asian to be Chinese/Japanese/Korean. But even still wrestling is pretty big in China and Japan. Mongolia and central Asia it's even bigger and then Russia, iran, etc. Even India has some good guys. But some people think it's just Russia and US that are good at wrestling
Even if you just count just Japan,obviously Sakuraba,Fujita and even Gomi and Kawajiri wrestled. Its no secret lol

<{vega}><JagsKiddingMe>
he probably got punched in the face hard first.

Magny tried everything to move the dude,and Shavkat was like Nodog.jpg

Back