• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

Media Shavkat Rakhmonov Submits Neil Magny GIFS

KazDibiase

"My style is kneeing people in the face."
@Silver
Reaction score
PerfumedGratefulAvians-size_restricted.gif
DeliciousCarefreeIndigobunting-size_restricted.gif
SociableAngelicCougar-size_restricted.gif
ParallelGentleApe-size_restricted.gif

That guillotine was crazy... Magny's neck couldn't have survived another 2 seconds of that hold.

Most Asian fighters don’t train wrestling

Isn't Uzbekistan a Wrestling / Judo / Boxing nation? Our (=north american divisions) of Asian, european, etc. don't make much sense, it seems to me, in many cases. Uzebekistan, if I am not mistaken, is a Turkic nation with huge Russian influences. All of their medals since the first Olympics after independance (=post USSR) are in Gymnastics, Wrestling, Judo, Weightlifting, and Boxing (Uzbekistan at the Olympics - Wikipedia).

Kazakhstan is in Central Asia, and Kazahks are turkic not Turkish. You clearly have 0 knowledge on that region of the world.

Is the distinction between -ic and -ish observed in their languages? I know that in French, the distinction does not exist. So, in my (French) language, saying "Turc" can refer to both citizens of Turkey and the Turkic people. It might not be that the poster has 0 knowledge of that region of the word, but that languages other than English don't have that distinction in the suffixes, and so, when he speaks English, he does not make it. I also wonder if Turkic people themselves do that disctinction.

He's Turkish not Asian.

Kazakhs happen to be Muslim and belong to a Turkish ethnic group.

Everything you said here is wrong lol

Shavkat is from Kazahkstan and born in Uzbekistan, both of which are Asian countries.

Even if he's from Turkey (which he isn't), he'd probably still be Asian because the vast majority of Turkey is in Asia.

Love it.

Reactions: Gio
Back