Shamima Begum...

I am sure thats courts in Iraq and Syria could handle these people without problems.

I feel that the child should returned to the extended family in the UK, the mother can fend for herself.
You mean same folks that raised her?
danny-de-vito-nope.gif

You mean same folks that raised her?
danny-de-vito-nope.gif
Shamima Begum had 3 kids but all 3 have passed away from the horrible conditions. Some of the other former ISIS ladies in the refugee camp still have kids but I believe Begum is the only British one.

Shamima didn't go to Syria alone, two of her schoolmates went with her, but one was killed in a Russian airstrike and the other's whereabouts are unknown.

Shamima Begum had 3 kids but all 3 have passed away from the horrible conditions. Some of the other former ISIS ladies in the refugee camp still have kids but I believe Begum is the only British one.

Shamima didn't go to Syria alone, two of her schoolmates went with her, but one was killed in a Russian airstrike and the other's whereabouts are unknown.
And you chose to believe her?Did someone point a gun to her head, fly her to Syria to join IS? Nope...IS had a lot of promises that was never fulfilled because they failed...Now she wants back..

And you chose to believe her?Did someone point a gun to her head, fly her to Syria to join IS? Nope...IS had a lot of promises that was never fulfilled because they failed...Now she wants back..
Just seeing her face makes you feel like giving her a good slapping.
Wolf crying sheep when it didn't go as planned.
nether of these guys are being genuine, they know what she is

just like the "christian convert" liverpool bomber last week
Taqqiya

https://www.thereligionofpeace.com/pages/quran/taqiyya.aspx

Lying is acceptable in many circumstances as long as it's to non-muslims

To be clear, i'm not saying there should be no penalty for what she did. I'm saying that permanent banishment and rendering her stateless is a bit harsh considering she was only 15 when she made those choices. The fact that she was a minor should be properly taken into account, I don't think it was.
She’s 22. She continued to make those choices for years as an adult. Fuck her.

Just seeing her face makes you feel like giving her a good slapping.
Wolf crying sheep when it didn't go as planned.

Taqqiya

https://www.thereligionofpeace.com/pages/quran/taqiyya.aspx

Lying is acceptable in many circumstances as long as it's to non-muslims
Heh. I remember reading that thread and thinking "convert my ass". I don't think pray to stay is all that acceptable a practice, but it's not the first I've heard of it.

Well if true looks like she will be not a only allowed back into the UK but will more then likely sue the state

Shamima Begum ‘smuggled into Syria for Islamic State by Canadian spy’
Canada and UK accused of covering up involvement of double agent in British teenager’s recruitment for IS

Shamima Begum was smuggled into Syria for Islamic State at the age of 15 by a Canadian spy whose role was covered up by the police and Britain’s security services, it has been claimed in a book out this week.

Begum, along with her schoolfriends Kadiza Sultana, then 16, and Amira Abase, then 15, were met at Istanbul bus station for their onward journey to Syria by a man called Mohammed al-Rashed.

Rashed was also an informant for Canadian intelligence, who told the Met police of their connection with him in March 2015, a few days after she had crossed the border to join the terrorism group. But neither the British nor Canadian authorities have previously acknowledged the link.

The claim is made in The Secret History of the Five Eyes by Richard Kerbaj, which is published on Thursday. Five Eyes is the network of intelligence-sharing between Britain, the US, Canada, Australia and New Zealand.

Shamima Begum, who fled the UK and joined the Islamic State group, was smuggled into Syria by an intelligence agent for Canada.

Files seen by the BBC show he claimed to have shared Ms Begum's passport details with Canada, and smuggled other Britons to fight for IS.

Ms Begum's lawyers are challenging the removal of her citizenship, arguing she was a trafficking victim.

Canada and the UK declined to comment on security issues.

Ms Begum was 15 when she and two other east London schoolgirls - Kadiza Sultana, 16, and 15-year-old Amira Abase - travelled to Syria to join the IS group in 2015.

At the main Istanbul bus station, the girls met Mohammed Al Rasheed, who would facilitate their journey to IS-controlled Syria.

A senior intelligence officer, at an agency which is part of the global coalition against IS, has confirmed to the BBC that Rasheed was providing information to Canadian intelligence while smuggling people to IS.

https://www.theguardian.com/uk-news...-into-syria-for-islamic-state-by-canadian-spy

https://www.bbc.com/news/uk-62726954.amp

https://news.sky.com/story/amp/sham...isis-by-canadian-spy-new-book-claims-12686288

https://morningstaronline.co.uk/art...irl-shamima-begum-into-syria-new-book-reveals

"Trafficking victim".

Amazing.

You made a huge mistake girl. Accept the consequences of it.

Or at least
...show some form of remorse. Own the mistake. Some people, not me, but some will accept that and it'll make your return more likely.

Shamima Begum, who left Britain as a schoolgirl to join Islamic State (IS), has lost an appeal against the decision to remove her British citizenship.

At a five-day hearing in November, Begum, who was 15 when she left her home in east London with two school friends in 2015 to travel to Syria, challenged the decision taken by the then-home secretary, Sajid Javid, in 2019.

On Wednesday, the special immigration appeals commission (Siac) decided the revocation of her citizenship, which occurred after she was discovered in a refugee camp in north-east Syria in 2019, was lawful.”

The Guardian

Shamima Begum, who left Britain as a schoolgirl to join Islamic State (IS), has lost an appeal against the decision to remove her British citizenship.

At a five-day hearing in November, Begum, who was 15 when she left her home in east London with two school friends in 2015 to travel to Syria, challenged the decision taken by the then-home secretary, Sajid Javid, in 2019.

On Wednesday, the special immigration appeals commission (Siac) decided the revocation of her citizenship, which occurred after she was on discovered in a refugee camp in north-east Syria in 2019, was lawful.”

The Guardian

I'll expect a few more low key attempts to change the public mood before her next attempt

View media item 35561

I'm curious. Does anyone here believe that these ISIS brides should be allowed to return to the UK or wherever else they "escaped" from to join ISIS along with their children by ISIS terrorists?

https://www.itv.com/news/2019-02-13...ria-flees-caliphate-and-reaches-refugee-camp/

My thoughts; she was 15 when she left. Imo that makes her a victim of grooming, rather than a criminal. Unless we now treat kids as adults?

Even if against all logic you consider an adult - she was a British citizen, and if she has committed a crime, she should be repatriated and tried, not left in the wind.

Last edited:
I wonder why soft Britain pays £5 mils of legal aid of taxpayers money to a non-UK citizen...

soft, soft Britain in action, hope many more take advantage of soft Britain in the future. Thats what this country is good for. To be milked by terrorists, gangsters and foreigners.

I wonder why soft Britain pays £5 mils of legal aid of taxpayers money to a non-UK citizen...

soft, soft Britain in action, hope many more take advantage of soft Britain in the future. Thats what this country is good for. To be milked by terrorists, gangsters and foreigners.

What are you talking about?

Legal paedophilia, terrorists, gangsters and foreigners?

Sit down.

Back