1. The official Sherdog Store is back! Check it out! » Discuss it here! »
Violence/Genocide: Do not condone violence or genocide on a person or group of people. You are free to attack a person or groups ideas but you are crossing the line when calling for violence. This will be heavily enforced in threads with breaking news involving victims.

Shamima Begum...

Discussion in 'The War Room' started by KeepItRealist, Feb 14, 2019.

1. mjfan23 Gold Belt

That’s how you would want it and I would too . Unless,I know they are coming back to Dr Fauci for a mental health screening and testing for Faucis next virus.

However, unless the other state gives them citizenship revoking their current citizenship is the same as revoking someone’s right to defend themselves just cause you doubt their stance like Rittenhouse faced from left leaning public and media

2. ElKarlo Yellow Card Yellow Card

Thought it would be good to live there? Please that is a big pile of crap. She moved there to support IS

3. ElKarlo Yellow Card Yellow Card

She has nothing to offer society. Being that stupid and wrong aren’t things you can comeback from

4. moosaev Black Belt

Underage people can’t choose to have sex with adults, there is an understanding that their limited brain development inherently impairs the quality of their choices. The same is true for Begum’s “choice” to join ISIS.

5. ElKarlo Yellow Card Yellow Card

Yea even if innocent, her complete lack of ability to think is too much. Plus she was able to get to Syria on her own. So it’s not like she is retarded.

6. moosaev Black Belt

You managed to contradict yourself in only 3 sentences. Impressive.

7. Bald1 War Room Can

Oh, baloney.

We're not talking about some esoteric exercise here. The equation is something a 5 year old can make. Should or shouldn't I side with these evil people? Simple as that.

8. TryggeTryggvar Purple Belt

I do agree somewhat, but there are degrees of wrong. Its not like she ran away and got pregnant. She joined a group that was infamous for many things, one of them for having a social media full of slave markets and beheadings.

I mean how old do you think you have to be before you realize that shit is whack? 18? 20?

9. ElKarlo Yellow Card Yellow Card

She can plan things yet is incapable of rational thought. She can clearly plan ahead far enough to get into a country that’s difficult to get into. Yet at the same time she as a woman joined an extremist Muslim group. Think the contradictions are all hers

10. moosaev Black Belt

Dude, there is a reason minors are treated completely differently by the criminal justice system, they make mistakes in areas of basic judgement. Nothing esoteric about it. 15 yr old Begum was duped into thinking that ISIS was creating a garden of eden type society and simply fell for it, there isn't a huge mystery there. I suspect your refusal to see this obvious point is driven more by emotion than logic.

11. moosaev Black Belt

To be clear, i'm not saying there should be no penalty for what she did. I'm saying that permanent banishment and rendering her stateless is a bit harsh considering she was only 15 when she made those choices. The fact that she was a minor should be properly taken into account, I don't think it was.

12. Staph infection Glue historian Yellow Card

The left wanted to crucify Kyle Rittenhouse for his action but this girl who was just two years younger than him went off and joined ACTUAL TERRORISTS and took part in terrorism and she should be let back and people act like she is just some poor girl who did not know what she was doing. She knew what she was doing and she knows what she is doing now. She is trying to get back into the UK to continue being part of a terrorist group and get taken care of by the UK government as she does her part to destroy it.

Yehudim likes this.
  13. Staph infection Glue historian Yellow Card

Uh, she went over and was involved with terrorists and had children with terrorists. She was part of the group man.

14. TryggeTryggvar Purple Belt

Let her be judged by the people she wronged imo, we can just be like france and accept their judical system is ok. If they dont kill her, she can come back after she has served her time.

It might sound cold, but when you do what she did, thats whats to be expected. If they wont judge her, she stays where she is.

15. moosaev Black Belt

What’re you talking about dude, the country hosting these detainees are actively asking their nations to repatriate them. It’s been decided that their own nations should take them back and dispense appropriate punishment. UK sees an easy way out and they’re passing the buck. At the end of the day it’s too harsh a punishment on what was essentially a child who made a grave mistake. Like I said, you guys are letting your hatred for anything ISIS/Islam related cloud your judgement on this one.

16. TryggeTryggvar Purple Belt

At 15 you should know better, thats borderline adult. Im not letting my "hatred" for radical islam cloud my judgement. They chose to go there, and now they are chess pieces in an diplomatic fuck up.

I have no pity for them, its a fucked up situation all around, one wich she made even worse for going there and supporting the grassroots of isis so they could fuck up the region even more.

17. Yehudim Brown Belt

It isn't that she made a mistake at 15, it's that when she was like 19 years old and interviewed by the BBC she showed no remorse. The girl is dumb as rocks and too honest.

A woman of middling intelligence would have said she is so sorry and so dumb to fall for ISIS trickery. No, she says Britain needs to take her in because she has children oh and she "agrees with some British values."

Mainly the British values of treating criminals with leniency and paying for the welfare of losers. Perhaps a case can be made that she doesn't actually have responsibility for her actions because not only was she underaged, but that her IQ is too low.

An underaged retard? We can't prosecute that.

18. moosaev Black Belt

The brain doesn’t fully stop developing until your 20’s. Fifteen is not borderline adult, and no, she doesn’t necessarily have to “know better”. She was 15 for fucks sake, I’ll say it for the millionth time, the criminal justice system treats 15 yr olds very differently than they treat adults FOR A REASON.

19. evergreenrider Honky-tonk Hero's

Is this like a shaman musical festival or something?

20. Bargey Silver Belt

It is a sober assessment. Thus far she has exhibited zero remorse, zero insight and zero accountability. She claimed she was groomed. She wasn’t groomed at all. She chose willingly at every opportunity and it turned out bad.