Shamima Begum...

I completely disagree with this statement. They went and joined the ranks of an enemy state. No different then defecting to The Soviet Union 60 years ago. Just because their caliphate turned out to be a failure that doesn't negate their choice. Stateless by their own choices.

That’s how you would want it and I would too . Unless,I know they are coming back to Dr Fauci for a mental health screening and testing for Faucis next virus.

However, unless the other state gives them citizenship revoking their current citizenship is the same as revoking someone’s right to defend themselves just cause you doubt their stance like Rittenhouse faced from left leaning public and media

Actively supported them by doing what? Did she plan any terrorist attacks or help carry them out? Did she finance them with her 15-year-old allowance? Come on.

She just moved to Syria because she thought it would be a good place to live, then on Day 1 the reality was not what she'd been promised. The women who "joined" ISIS were held as prisoners and forced to marry in order to be let out.
Thought it would be good to live there? Please that is a big pile of crap. She moved there to support IS

Yup : She knew exactly what she was getting herself into, with whom she got married with and she wouldn't be asking for jack shit if her death cult would've been successful.
Good riddance I say.
She has nothing to offer society. Being that stupid and wrong aren’t things you can comeback from

I completely disagree with this statement. They went and joined the ranks of an enemy state. No different then defecting to The Soviet Union 60 years ago. Just because their caliphate turned out to be a failure that doesn't negate their choice. Stateless by their own choices.
Underage people can’t choose to have sex with adults, there is an understanding that their limited brain development inherently impairs the quality of their choices. The same is true for Begum’s “choice” to join ISIS.

Im sure she is a a sweet innocent girl. I mean we all made the mistake of joining a terrorist state once or twice, fooled by the great beheading propaganda videos they posted as commercials.

Even if she is "innocent", it would mean she is too stupid to know better and is therefore a danger to society either way.
Yea even if innocent, her complete lack of ability to think is too much. Plus she was able to get to Syria on her own. So it’s not like she is retarded.

her complete lack of ability to think is too much. Plus she was able to get to Syria on her own. So it’s not like she is retarded.
You managed to contradict yourself in only 3 sentences. Impressive.

Underage people can’t choose to have sex with adults, there is an understanding that their limited brain development inherently impairs the quality of their choices. The same is true for Begum’s “choice” to join ISIS.
Oh, baloney.

We're not talking about some esoteric exercise here. The equation is something a 5 year old can make. Should or shouldn't I side with these evil people? Simple as that.

She was underage when it all went down. So her brain was literally not even fully developed. There's a reason minors don't get the same punishment as adults.
I do agree somewhat, but there are degrees of wrong. Its not like she ran away and got pregnant. She joined a group that was infamous for many things, one of them for having a social media full of slave markets and beheadings.

I mean how old do you think you have to be before you realize that shit is whack? 18? 20?

You managed to contradict yourself in only 3 sentences. Impressive.
She can plan things yet is incapable of rational thought. She can clearly plan ahead far enough to get into a country that’s difficult to get into. Yet at the same time she as a woman joined an extremist Muslim group. Think the contradictions are all hers

Oh, baloney.

We're not talking about some esoteric exercise here. The equation is something a 5 year old can make. Should or shouldn't I side with these evil people? Simple as that.

Dude, there is a reason minors are treated completely differently by the criminal justice system, they make mistakes in areas of basic judgement. Nothing esoteric about it. 15 yr old Begum was duped into thinking that ISIS was creating a garden of eden type society and simply fell for it, there isn't a huge mystery there. I suspect your refusal to see this obvious point is driven more by emotion than logic.

I do agree somewhat, but there are degrees of wrong. Its not like she ran away and got pregnant. She joined a group that was infamous for many things, one of them for having a social media full of slave markets and beheadings.

I mean how old do you think you have to be before you realize that shit is whack? 18? 20?

To be clear, i'm not saying there should be no penalty for what she did. I'm saying that permanent banishment and rendering her stateless is a bit harsh considering she was only 15 when she made those choices. The fact that she was a minor should be properly taken into account, I don't think it was.

To be clear, i'm not saying there should be no penalty for what she did. I'm saying that permanent banishment and rendering her stateless is a bit harsh considering she was only 15 when she made those choices. The fact that she was a minor should be properly taken into account, I don't think it was.
The left wanted to crucify Kyle Rittenhouse for his action but this girl who was just two years younger than him went off and joined ACTUAL TERRORISTS and took part in terrorism and she should be let back and people act like she is just some poor girl who did not know what she was doing. She knew what she was doing and she knows what she is doing now. She is trying to get back into the UK to continue being part of a terrorist group and get taken care of by the UK government as she does her part to destroy it.

Let her be judged by the people she wronged imo, we can just be like france and accept their judical system is ok. If they dont kill her, she can come back after she has served her time.

It might sound cold, but when you do what she did, thats whats to be expected. If they wont judge her, she stays where she is.

Let her be judged by the people she wronged imo, we can just be like france and accept their judical system is ok. If they dont kill her, she can come back after she has served her time.

It might sound cold, but when you do what she did, thats whats to be expected. If they wont judge her, she stays where she is.
What’re you talking about dude, the country hosting these detainees are actively asking their nations to repatriate them. It’s been decided that their own nations should take them back and dispense appropriate punishment. UK sees an easy way out and they’re passing the buck. At the end of the day it’s too harsh a punishment on what was essentially a child who made a grave mistake. Like I said, you guys are letting your hatred for anything ISIS/Islam related cloud your judgement on this one.

What’re you talking about dude, the country hosting these detainees are actively asking their nations to repatriate them. It’s been decided that their own nations should take them back and dispense appropriate punishment. UK sees an easy way out and they’re passing the buck. At the end of the day it’s too harsh a punishment on what was essentially a child who made a grave mistake. Like I said, you guys are letting your hatred for anything ISIS/Islam related cloud your judgement on this one.
At 15 you should know better, thats borderline adult. Im not letting my "hatred" for radical islam cloud my judgement. They chose to go there, and now they are chess pieces in an diplomatic fuck up.

I have no pity for them, its a fucked up situation all around, one wich she made even worse for going there and supporting the grassroots of isis so they could fuck up the region even more.

At 15 you should know better, thats borderline adult. Im not letting my "hatred" for radical islam cloud my judgement. They chose to go there, and now they are chess pieces in an diplomatic fuck up.

I have no pity for them, its a fucked up situation all around, one wich she made even worse for going there and supporting the grassroots of isis so they could fuck up the region even more.
It isn't that she made a mistake at 15, it's that when she was like 19 years old and interviewed by the BBC she showed no remorse. The girl is dumb as rocks and too honest.

A woman of middling intelligence would have said she is so sorry and so dumb to fall for ISIS trickery. No, she says Britain needs to take her in because she has children oh and she "agrees with some British values."

Mainly the British values of treating criminals with leniency and paying for the welfare of losers. Perhaps a case can be made that she doesn't actually have responsibility for her actions because not only was she underaged, but that her IQ is too low.

An underaged retard? We can't prosecute that.

At 15 you should know better, thats borderline adult.
The brain doesn’t fully stop developing until your 20’s. Fifteen is not borderline adult, and no, she doesn’t necessarily have to “know better”. She was 15 for fucks sake, I’ll say it for the millionth time, the criminal justice system treats 15 yr olds very differently than they treat adults FOR A REASON.

There has to be an objective assessment of what she currently believes, her threat level, etc. All of that should certainly be taken into account. But let's be honest the hard line people are taking against her is just moral outrage, it isn't really a sober assessment of all the facts.
It is a sober assessment. Thus far she has exhibited zero remorse, zero insight and zero accountability. She claimed she was groomed. She wasn’t groomed at all. She chose willingly at every opportunity and it turned out bad.

Back