Shamima Begum...

Nope, stay where your beliefs are the norm.

These women were only attempting to escape the bigotry and toxic masculinity of the white-male patriarchy.

Blame Western nations not the women!

I will say this for her: At least she's honest. She's straight up saying that she doesn't regret going and that she wants to come back so that her ISIS baby can be "taken care of", one can only assume by the British taxpayers financially and raised by the same people who raised her to be an ISIS bride.

Oh and remember how the families of these girls/women who left to join ISIS were all so shocked and outraged and totally condemned and disowned them? Well, they are all fighting for the girls to be allowed to return with their ISIS children and no one in the British press seems to have been picked up on the fact that they obviously lied about disowning the girls and not supporting them and having no contact with them.

Last edited:
She can rot in some sandy shit hole. Her comments were quite chilling regarding not being fazed by seeing severed heads in bins. Coupled with absolutely no remorse for joining ISIS. No remorse for leaving for a place where two of your infant children died of malnutrition. Yeah, i'm gonna have to pass on this one.

She can rot in some sandy shit hole. Her comments were quite chilling regarding not being fazed by seeing severed heads in bins. Coupled with absolutely no remorse for joining ISIS. No remorse for leaving for a place where two of your infant children died of malnutrition. Yeah, i'm gonna have to pass on this one.

The sad thing is that these interviews with these British "security ministers" make it clear that while they won't launch a "rescue mission" for her, if she gets to Turkey or another place with a UK consulate/embassy, she will be allowed to come back to Britain. So that she she can raise her baby to blow up a concert in 20 years.

The sad thing is that these interviews with these British "security ministers" make it clear that while they won't launch a "rescue mission" for her, if she gets to Turkey or another place with a UK consulate/embassy, she will be allowed to come back to Britain. So that she she can raise her baby to blow up a concert in 20 years.
This is the point i haven't heard made yet on the news. Its all focused on whether SHE is a threat. But she will be raising a child/family with the exact same beliefs as hers. She could have a radical teenage boy in 16 years time. Worrying stuff.

This is the point i haven't heard made yet on the news. Its all focused on whether SHE is a threat. But she will be raising a child/family with the exact same beliefs as hers. She could have a radical teenage boy in 16 years time. Worrying stuff.

Every single British journalist I've seen write about this has supported her being allowed to come back using the baby as the excuse. Every single one. Not one non-journalist have I seen support this. And apparently there is no concern that such a person and such a family could very well raise another terrorist or another dozen when she no doubt remarries another radical that will be blowing up the next generation.

I'm surprised at how many posters are advocating mercy. True believers love death more than apostates love life.

Let her back in, take the baby and put it up for adoption, and prosecute her for joining a terrorist organization. And also for using her sister's passport.

Adoption? If they make it back, the same family that raised her will raise the ISIS kid. That's an absolute certainty. With or without her participation. By the way she's talked, she might very well dump the kid and take off for another Islamist cause.

Adoption? If they make it back, the same family that raised her will raise the ISIS kid. That's an absolute certainty. With or without her participation. By the way she's talked, she might very well dump the kid and take off for another Islamist cause.
They obviously fucked up since they raised this girl who thought it was a good idea to join ISIS so I would disqualify them from raising the child. If she never comes back to the UK it would be well deserved though. Maybe she can continue to wander Syria indefinitely.

“They are just women and orphans”- Barack Hussein

I feel that the child should returned to the extended family in the UK, the mother can fend for herself.

Back