Sexyama singing @ 2012 SBS Awards

Is Sexy supposed to be that moved or just he just have a hard time carrying a tune?

And what exactly was it that was being shown on the screen in the background that supposedly (Youtube commenter, who the fuck knows) made his wife cry?

Sexyama sure is an individual who defies the image of a stereotypical cagefighter.

That much is obvious. He's way unique than any other fighter i ever seen...:redface:

Is Sexy supposed to be that moved or just he just have a hard time carrying a tune?

And what exactly was it that was being shown on the screen in the background that supposedly (Youtube commenter, who the fuck knows) made his wife cry?
Read the entire youtube comment,pretty much explains it.

iiiiianholic 17 hours ago

it was nothing to do with that,,his wife said in an interview after the show that she watched the video behind him while he was singing and she got to know what he had been through in the jungle he never told her how it was so hard so she just got emotional for that and he saw his wife crying and chocked up a little.. that's it.

Sexyama sure is an individual who defies the image of a stereotypical cagefighter.
I agree, its great to see someone like Akiyama have a great singing voice and class. Not just another fighter with a shaved head and a bunch of tattoos.

Read the entire youtube comment,pretty much explains it.

I read that. What was the jungle thing? Did he do their version of Survivor or what?

I read that. What was the jungle thing? Did he do their version of Survivor or what?

Yeah he was on the Korean version of Survivor.

wow...and i thought Genki Sudo is the only fighter who can act, sing, model, do art and other things...It's good to see fighters having talents in other areas too.

Back