Opinion Sexy Cyborg Chinese shutdown her technology review Youtube page over political views on X

know if I did not Sherdoggers would be like why not post photos of her if she is called Sexy you cannot win with this crowd.

Yeah but you find her sexy, you in particular are attracted to her and it's painfully obvious with the way you filled the original post of pictures of her. Your not some neutral party just reporting the news, you're a horny fan of hers and you're trying to deny it.

Also she's nowhere near as hot as you're trying to convince anyone she is. Her face and skin make her look about 42 and her big fake tits don't proportionally match her skinny body. She looks like a freak.

Fuck me. This is one of the most confusing threads I have ever been in, and I have seen alot of threads created by TS simping for basically EVERY woman who is into tech.

She was never even into tech, she just does boiler plate ad reviews of some tech products in bikinis.

Her content sucks; only got attention cuz of weebos who like asians with big fake tits.

And apparently now left wing soy boy Vice is conservative now.

We’ve all known China disappears people for years now; if it wasn’t because OP and a bunch of other nerds boner watch people who’s content isn’t worth the time it wouldn’t have been a blip.

And belt printers SUCK period

Also OP made a typo on the SECOND word of this thread. It’s “Naomi Wu” not “Naomi Wi” if you weren’t typing with a nerd boner you probably would have caught that.

The communists shut down a demonic temptress?

I approve comrade

This thread is a hot mess starting with TS. How did we get to blaming Conservatives for the CCP banning this chic?

fail_thread.jpg

This thread is a hot mess starting with TS. How did we get to blaming Conservatives for the CCP banning this chic?

fail_thread.jpg
To be fair, he spends half his day lusting after asian women he'll never get and the other half crying every time a conservative breathes.

This thread makes 100% sense coming from him

Almost as weird as OPs fantasy woman’s first viral video

Trash content that adds zero value, which instantly grants people “influencer” status

She looks like a crackhead.

@PEB is really exposing himself here.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Biden's Diaper
Back